Setting Up Your HP Envy 5055 All-in-One Printer First-Timeby Printer Repair Texas Printer Repair in Texas Inc.
HP printers are well known for their long life, good printing quality, speed, and best color printing. But still, there will be issues at first when you try to setup your HP printer. In this article, we will teach you how to setup your all-in-one HP Envy 5055 printer.
If still you got confusion, you can contact HP Printer Repair San Antonio. You can also contact +1(877) 894-5316 toll free number and get instant assistance.
By learning the following steps you will be able to set any HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5075, 5076, 5078, 5085, 5088 and ENVY 5010, 5012, 5014, 5020, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052 and 5055 All-in-One printers.
Let’s start learning –
But before that here is the quick review:
When you want to setup the printer for the first time, you have to remove all the packaging materials from the printer box. Connect your power cables properly. Set your control panel preferences, load the paper tray, install all ink cartridges, and the final step is to install the printer software.
Step 1: Unboxing the Printer Carefully -
· First of all, remove the printer from the box.
· Now, remove the tape and packing material from the outsides of the printer.
· You have to remove the stickers from the printer’s control panel.
· Carefully, now remove the taping from your printer.
· Now, gently hold the handles on both the sides of the printer.
· And raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into the place.
· Once, it’s done carefully get rid of all the packing material from the inside of your printer.
Here are the steps you need to follow while unboxing the printer from inside:
· Close the access door of the ink cartridge.
· Now, open the input tray door,
· Pull the tray towards you to extend the input tray, now remove the packing tape.
· While you open the input tray remove the tape.
· Now push the input tray forward until it clicks.
· Close the input tray now.
If you want, you can recycle the packing materials.
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord and Set your Preferences
After completely and carefully unboxing your printer the first step for you is to –
· You have to connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and then connect the plug into an electrical outlet.
(NOTE: Make sure not to connect a USB cable at the same time. And, the connection to the computer is set up during the software installation.)
· It’s time to turn on the printer.
· Once, the printer is switched on you have to set your preferences on the printer’s control panel.
· You have to select your preferred language and country, and then click on Yes to approve your own choice.
· If you have set your above preferences, then select the date and time, and click on Yes to confirm the choice.
· After performing above step a welcome screen will display on the printer’s control panel.
Now you can continue to the next step.
Step 3: Install the ink cartridges
· Take out your ink cartridge from the box of the printer.
· You have to raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks at the right place.
· The carriage of the access door will move to the left slightly.
· Now, open the ink cartridge access door.
· Now wait for some time till the carriage is idle and silent before you continue again.
· Make sure you only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
· Now carefully hold the ink cartridge by its sides.
· After performing the above step you have to remove the tape from the ink cartridge.
(NOTE: Make sure to not to touch the copper-colored ink nozzles. Also, don’t replace the protective tape on the contacts. If you don’t handle it with care then it may result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.)
· You have to lift the lid on the slot of ink cartridge.
· Make sure the ink nozzles are towards the printer; now insert the ink cartridge into its slot.
(NOTE: Also, install the color ink cartridge on the left side and the black ink cartridge on the right side.)
· After inserting the ink cartridge, close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into its place.
· Similarly, you have to perform all the steps for other ink cartridges as well.
· Also, close the ink cartridge access door.
Step 4: Load paper into the input tray
To load the input tray, the very first step is to load plain A4 size paper in the input tray.
· Open the input tray door; pull it towards you to extend the input tray.
· Open the input tray.
· Slide out the paper guides.
· Adjust the width guides of paper.
· Load the paper in portrait orientation with the print side facing down (Load only 250 sheets at a time.).
· Load the paper in the input tray and push the stack into the tray.
· After sliding the paper width guides close the input tray.
· Push the input tray into the printer, and then click on the done option on the printer control panel.
Step 5: Align the ink cartridges
· To print the best quality it is important to align the ink cartridges.
· You can use the alignment page from the previous step to align all your ink cartridges.
· Now, lift the scanner lid.
· Now, place the alignment page on the scanner glass.
· You have to close the scanner lid, and then click OK on the printer’s control panel.
· After the printer alignment, you have to click on OK on the printer control panel.
· Finally, your HP printer hardware is set up
And, the last step is to install the printing software.
Created on Dec 15th 2020 12:20. Viewed 182 times.