Recovering the forgotten Hotmail passwordby Mays Jacob Online Support Services
Remembering many passwords is not easy for the individuals which led to the forgotten passwords every time. But there is nothing to be anxious about in this. The password can be recovered easily. Well, the same password cannot be recovered but you can reset it for sure.
Successful recovery of the password:
The password can be reset which will lead to the recovery of the Hotmail account. Hotmail has provided services to millions of users and, therefore, liked by many. If you are one of the users and are thinking I forgot my Hotmail password, don’t worry, go through the following procedure:
· The first step is to open the password reset page in your browser and check the “I forgot my password box” at the top of the page.
· Click next that you will find at the bottom of the page.
· Then, you have to enter the email address that needs to be reset.
· Enter the verification code in the box that you will find below the email address field near the bottom of the page and click on Next.
· Then, you have to choose account reset option. This can be email or text. If you are choosing an email, type your email address below the option of email and if you are choosing phone, type the last 4 digits of your registered phone number under the option of text
· Click on send code. You will find the blue button at the bottom of the page. The recovery code will be sent to you to your email address or phone number.
· Retrieve the recovery code and enter it in the text field in the middle of the page. Click on Next. If the code matches the one you received, you will be redirected to password reset page.
· Enter the new password in the new password and confirm it by re-typing it.
· Click Next. Now, you can proceed towards signing in with your new password.
This process can be undertaken if you forgot your Hotmail password. However, if the user is confused with the process of recovery, s/he can connect with the team for assistance.
Created on Oct 24th 2019 02:16. Viewed 329 times.