Reasons Why Glass Pool Fencing Is So Popular and Pool Fencing Regulations to Followby Andrew Lope Business promotion
A small pool has become a standard part of almost every property here in Australia. At homes, you will find small sized pools, whereas commercial sized pools would be there in commercial establishments but all of them will have one. This mandatory presence of the pool in every property is the main reason behind government of Australia making pool fencing installation mandatory around every pool. Not only this, there are some specific standards to follow in terms of these installations to keep kids and pets prevented from any accident.
Regarding these installations, people have to be aware of a number of things and here in this article, we have summed up some of them.
Before You Begin:
Before availing pool fencing services and getting the pool fence installation done, it is important that you research on the Internet regarding the standards to be followed. This research is important because apart from federal rules, some states have different rules that everyone looking to get pool fencing done should follow.
• Pool fence should be at least 1200mm from bottom to top
• The gap from the bottom of the fence to the ground cannot be longer than 100mm
• The gap between the vertical bars in the fence cannot be longer than 100mm
• Horizontal bars should be at least 900mm apart
• If a boundary fence is part of the pool fence, the barrier should be 1800mm high from the pool area
• If you are using mesh fencing, the holes should be 13mm or less
• Lastly, fencing must be made from a material that cannot be broken through
Because these and several other rules and standards are there to be followed, it is recommended to get this installation done by the experts. Their biggest USP is that they are always updated with the latest rules and regulations and trends to follow in this process. Moreover, when hired, it will be their responsibility to match the exacting standards and get it approved by local civic authorities.
Choosing Your Pool Fence
This process might trouble you big time due to the fact that there is a whole bunch of materials they we can use in the pool fencing installation process. The most versatile, popular, aesthetically appealing is the glass made pool fencing of semi-pool fences, but at the same time, this one is also the most expensive. Despite the cost factor, in Australia, you’ll find more and more people relying upon them because they offer more pleasing looks for the property. And yes, they do have an important role to play in increasing the property’s overall look and resale value as well.
Types Of Glass Based Pool Fencing Installation
Frameless Glass Fencing
• Made with panels of glass secured via the ground with clamps, called spigots
• Panels of separated glass are attached to posts in between each one
Other than glass, people often have a look at steel made, aluminium made and even wooden fencing, but none of them could impress them as much as the glass fencing. Thus, after researching on all of them, the last thing that remains in the mind is glass based pool fencing.
Created on Nov 2nd 2020 06:29. Viewed 96 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.