Raspberry Carob Tartletby Vegan Culinary Cruises Luxury – All Inclusive – All Vegan
Another day, another set of vegan dishes to try! How about this tartlet to satisfy your sweet tooth after a sumptuous dinner?
For the Filling:
• 1 Cup (100g) Carob Powder
• 1 Cup (214g) Avocados, (approx. 2 small to medium
• 1/3 cup (102g) Coconut Meat
• 1/2 cup (102g) Coconut Oil
• 1/4 cup (100g) Coconut Nectar
• 1 tsp Raspberry Extract, (Or, 20 drops Medicine Flower
• 1/2 Cup Filtered Water
• 1/4 tsp High Mineral Raw Salt
• 8 Pieces Fresh Raspberries (for garnishing tartlets)
For the Crust:
• 1 Cup (87g) Desiccated Coconut Flakes
• 1/2 cup (84g) Pumpkin Seeds, soaked and dehydrated*
• 1/3 cup (84g) Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped
• 1/4 cup (46g) Buckwheat, soaked and dried, (or
substitute any other type of seed such as chia, sunflower seeds,
or sesame seeds.)
• 3 Tbsps (30g) Coconut Oil
• 1/8 tsp High Mineral Raw Salt
To Make the Filling:
4. In a high-speed blender, blend all ingredients until creamy,
smooth, and well incorporated.
5. Using a dessert spoon, carefully spoon carob mousse into
each of the tartlet shells. Place a raspberry on the top of
each one to garnish.
6. Place tartlets into the fridge for two hours to set up, or
place them in the freezer for about 30 minutes. Once set up (filling should
not stick to your fingers) remove tartlet shells (sides then
bottom) and serve.
Tartlets store well in an airtight sealed container in the
refrigerator for up to three days.
✴ Pumpkin Seeds: Soak 8 hours in filtered water. Rinse
well. Dehydrate at 118℉ overnight until dry.
Buckwheats: Soak for 15 minutes. Rinse well.
Dehydrate at 118℉ overnight until dry.
Begin with Making the Crust:
1. In a food processor, process all ingredients except the
coconut oil until broken down into crumbs.
2. While the processor is running, add in the coconut oil.
Check consistency so that the mixture sticks together, but
pulls apart easily. Be careful not to over blend as it will
turn into a buttery mixture.
3. Prepare eight mini removable bottom tartlet shells and place
mixture evenly into each of the shells, pressing down on
the bottom and sides to mold to the tartlet shell shape.
Place in the freezer to allow to set up while continuing with
the rest of the recipe (about 15 - 20 minutes.)
Recipe adapted from http://rawfoodrecipes.com/recipes/raspberry-carob-tartlet/
For more recipes like this, book a tour on Vegan Culinary Cruises’ gay vegan cruises! Leave them a message with your queries.
Created on Aug 12th 2019 22:11. Viewed 210 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.