Printer not Connected Error Messageby James William Technical Writer
How Would You Fix The Printer Not Connected Error Message
Sometimes, it has been observed that a few printer users face problems while connecting the printer to their computer or laptop. In such a situation, the user doesn’t get any idea of doing anything that can help them out. Moreover, if you face the same issue with your printer and you see the Printer not connected error message on the screen. You should not worry about it either call the customer support team. Or else, you may follow the below steps.
How Would You Fix Printer Is Not Connected Issue?
If you see a problem while connecting your printer to your computer and want to resolve the issue, then, you should follow the instructions mentioned here;
- At first, you should check whether your printer is on or not.
- Then you would require to check the cords and see if the cords are connected properly or not.
- If all the cords and power cable are connected properly and you don’t see any issue with the wires, then, you should restart the system and printer.
- Apart from this, you should make changes to your printer device settings by going to the control panel of your computer.
- Further, you should choose the Devices and Printer option.
- In addition, you need to click the Add Printer option and follow the on-screen prompts.
- In this way, you would be asked to select the Windows update option, click on it and all the drivers will appear on the screen, you will require to choose HP in the Manufacturer panel.
- Then you should select the printer name from the given list and click the Next button.
- Moreover, you have to click the 'Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname' option and then click the Next option.
- Besides, you will require to click the AutoDetect option and you will get a text box where you have to provide the HP printer IP address.
- Above all, you should wait for the computer to connect the printer and then, click on the Next option in order to complete the installation.
This is how you would be able to fix Printer not Connected problem without much of a stretch. Moreover, if the above instructions won’t help you, you should contact the printer support team to get assistance.
Created on Jul 23rd 2019 08:59. Viewed 365 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.