Preschoolers inculcate creativity- creating the world of possibilitiesby Mothers Pride Preschool
Have you ever seen a tornado in a water bottle or imagined your pizza box can look like a dog? Well, welcome to the world of possibilities where you see the unseen. Each day your little one teaches you something new. There is creativity and simplicity in anything they do. Creativity is not about being a painter, writer or sculptor but simply finding another ingenious way to decipher situations.
Creativity doesn’t just happen. Neither can it be taught. It needs to be cultivated. Ms. Malik of Mother’s Pride, has been long associated with the playschools in Gurugram. She believes “Each child is born creative .We simply need to nurture it”.
Today schools play an important role in developing and celebrating the uniqueness in each child.
1) Talk: Encourage each child to share his /her thoughts and experiences. Ask questions, probe them to speak. Regularly engage them in discussions. At playschool in Gurgaon, preschoolers enjoy Circle Time. Each day children gather around and share their experiences and thoughts. This time helps children to interact and socialize. Teachers of playschool in Gurugram specially design activities to create opportunities for their little preschools to experience the joy of talking and communicating to each other. Developing social, emotional, and personal skills are some of the primary objectives of Circle Time.
2) Display: Display art and craft projects of the children. Praise their creativity. Expose children to diversity in the classroom by creatively displaying their creations around. Each classroom to showcase the creativity and imagination of the little ones.
3) Imaginative/Pretend play: Ms Ruchi shared “Creative experiences help children express. It leads to mental growth among children by creating opportunities for trying out new ideas and new ways of thinking”. Preschool curriculum should be fun. Allow children to explore, create and express themselves. Puppet shows and theatre are another good way to introduce them to the world of imagination and creativity. The activity also inculcates language building and confidence in kids as they are encouraged to express their views freely.
4) Exposure:” The world is a stage and we are all actors”. Inculcate this believe in children and make them overcome their fear. Create opportunities and events where they are allowed to showcase their talent. Chawla ma’am has been associated with Mother’s Pride preschool Gurugram. With pride in her eye she shared” Our Prideens are no less than Harry Potter himself. You must meet them during the Fancy Dress and Fashion Show”.
5) Reading : Children love to listen to stories. Introduce children to the world of books. Read stories to them. Teachers are trained to modulate their voice , bringing the characters to life. Story time is fun time for these preschoolers of Gurgaon. Encourage children to make books their best friend.
The best thing of having children around, they make you travel back to that world of imagination where anything is possible and everything has a little bit of magic. Let’s instill these routines in our classrooms and experience the magic around us.
Created on Jun 29th 2019 02:11. Viewed 422 times.