Premium quality peanuts with high nutritional valuesby Sanjeev Y. SEO Consultant
or groundnuts are classified as both grain legume and oil crop. They
are grown mainly for their edible seeds. Peanuts harbor symbiotic
nitrogen-fixing bacteria in root nodules and require less
nitrogen-containing fertilizer. Peanuts start to grow out as above
ground flowers. Due to their heavy weight, they bend towards the
ground and the flowers eventually burrow underground, where the
peanuts actually mature. Peanuts improve soil fertility and are
becoming valuable in crop rotations. As peanuts are rich in taste and
have a high nutritional profile, they are often served as culinary
nuts and used in various cuisines.
Benefits of Peanuts: -
• Peanuts are enriching in high energy content and contain high nutrients, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants which are vital for optimum health.
• Peanuts compose adequate levels of monounsaturated fatty acids or MUFA, especially oleic acid. MUFA helps to reduce bad cholesterol level and increases good cholesterol level in the blood. MUFA helps to prevent coronary artery disease and heart stroke risk as it favors healthy serum lipid profile.
• Peanuts are rich in dietary protein and contain fine quality amino acids which are necessary for growth and development.
• Peanuts are the good source of high concentration polyphenolic antioxidants i.e. primarily p-Coumaric acid which helps to inhibit the formation of carcinogenic nitrosamines in the stomach and reduce the risk of stomach cancer.
• Peanuts are the great source of resveratrol (another polyphenolic antioxidant). Resveratrol is known to have protective functions against, heart disease, degenerative nerve disease, cancers, viral or fungal infections, and Alzheimer's disease.
• Roasting and boiling the peanuts raise the antioxidant bioavailability. Boiled peanuts increase the isoflavone antioxidants content i.e. biochanin-A and genistein.
• Peanuts are a great source of vitamin-E (α -tocopherol). Vitamin-E is a strong lipid soluble antioxidant which helps to maintain the purity of skin by protecting from harmful oxygen free radicals.
• Peanuts are enriching in minerals like manganese, potassium, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium and zinc.
• Peanuts can be useful for weight loss.
• Peanuts are enriching in Thiamin, i.e. vitamin B1 and help the body's cells convert carbs into energy which is essential for the function of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
• Peanuts are rich in Phytosterols which reduce the absorption of cholesterol from the digestive tract.
• Regular consumption of peanuts may reduce the risk of gallstones.
oil is extracted from peanuts and widely used for cooking.
A comprehensive range of peanuts is provided by peanuts suppliers in Junagadh and India. Owing to their years of experience in this business, the peanuts suppliers are extensively involved in presenting premium quality products in the market. The peanuts are procured from best farmers who use advanced agricultural technology. The offered range of peanuts is in demand for its freshness, high nutritional value, great taste, purity, longer shelf life and is available with us at a reasonable rate. Their modern transit facilities ensure prompt and safe delivery of the peanuts in bulk quantity. Additionally, they use food-grade packaging options to pack the entire range so as to keep their taste intact for a longer duration. You can also browse through the range of offered peanuts to get the premium quality range at market leading price.
Created on Apr 23rd 2019 05:04. Viewed 170 times.