Prediction to the Global Beach Hotels Market by 2025by Agastya Bellamkonda Business Consulting
Beach hotels are the hotels that are of
sea-facing or near the seashore. The substantial boom in the travel and tourism
sector, an inclination of travellers toward peaceful areas, a rise in the purchasing power of people and online discounts have amounted the growth of
the beach hotels market.
ITC Limited, Four Seasons Holdings Inc., Hyatt Hotels Corporation together accounted for 39% of the global beach hotels market share in 2018. Most of this revenue is attributed to their strategy of acquiring or buying out of small inns, B&Bs. The global beach hotels market was 143.26 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD 185.37 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 3.75% during the forecast period
Growth by Region
Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow at
the fastest rate in the forecasted period. North America is showing impressive
growth and will continue to show similar kind of growth in the future.
The report highlights the grown on segments such as type of hotel, service and occupants.
Drivers vs. Constraints
The increase in the crowd on the beaches makes
it difficult for people to enjoy the sea view. Therefore, many started opting
for the beach hotels to enjoy the sea view leisurely. The increasing growth in
the tourism sector acts as a driving force for this market. The increasing
income of the consumer and the increase in the different varieties of beach
hotels increase market growth. However, the fear of the destruction that
can be caused by the sea and increasing water level hinder market growth.
following companies have been mentioned.
- ITC Limited
- Four Seasons Holdings Inc.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Marriott International
- Shangri-La Asia Limited
- Whydham Worldwide Corporation
- Accor Sa
- Hilton Worldwide Holdings
- The Indian Hotels Company Limited
- Sunset Key Guest Cottages
- Montage Laguna Beach
- Four Seasons Resort
- Jade Mountain
- Belmond Maroma Resort & Spa
- Capri Laguna On The Beach
- Laguna Beach House
- Casa Laguna Hotel & Spa
Structure and Updates
- July 2018 - The Caribbean Hotel and Tourist Association have announced the opening of beach hotels which were damaged by the hurricane last year. These hotels are reconstructed and are guarded with more safety measures.
- July 2018 - The Melta Hotels International has opened a new beach hotel in the Spain.it is named as Calvia Beach, The Plaza Hotel.
- July 2018 - Cyprus is declared to have the third maximum hotels among the Mediterranean islands
Created on Jul 24th 2019 06:26. Viewed 440 times.