PR in Australia via Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (Subclass 870)by Visa Experts Immigration Consultants | PR Visa Agent
Amidst all the benefits and comforts, you get as an Australia PR Visa holder, there is one thing that you may miss the most is living with your parents. But you know what, Australian government has a splendid news for you, they have floated out a new visa stream namely Subclass 870 i.e. Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa to attain a PR in Australia. It provides an immigration pathway for you to bring your parents or family members in your proximity.
It came into act from 1st March 2019, wherein your parents can stay up to 3 to 5 years in initial stage of visa which is extendable to another 5 years and letting your parents stay in Australia up till a maximum period of 10 years, without having to actually work. Isn't that exciting, as not your parents can immigrate to Australia with you for a longer period of time, without having to worry about their visa expiry date. Such a relief!
It’s not over yet, visa applications to sponsor a parent Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa will now be commencing from 17th April, 2019. Once the applications have been approved, the Sponsored parents can then be allowed to apply for Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa to immigrate to Australia, applications for which will be open from 1st July, 2019.
Eligibility Check for Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa
· Parents should be biological, adoptive or even a step parent, to be sponsored
· You must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to be able to Sponsor
How to Apply?
· This visa is to be applied through online mode.
· There must be a half yearly submission (within 6 months) of the application, if considered eligible for the said visa.
· It should possess eligible Parent Sponsor prior to lodging of visa application.
· Applications for the said visa shall be submitted from 1st of July 2019.
Key Take Away from Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa
· Acts as a catalyst in Bringing your Family Together
· It addresses the community concern of how there is a limited scope for parents in many of the migration programs.
In a nutshell, the subclass 870 visa i.e. Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa provides a tremendous opportunity to immigrate to Australia for your parents and attain a Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia.
For more information regarding Sponsored Parent (Temporary) visa (Subclass 870), you can connect with our certified immigration consultants.
Created on May 7th 2019 01:41. Viewed 658 times.