How to Get PR in Australia through the Skilled Independent Visaby Visa Experts Immigration Consultants | PR Visa Agent
Pursuing lucrative job opportunities in Australia as a permanent resident is an ambitious goal for most immigration aspirants. Through the Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189), the Australian government allows foreign skilled workers who can fill workforce shortages across the country (and their families) to live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. To understand how to get PR in Australia under this pathway, one must first know the basic qualifications required.
• Be under 45 years of age at the time of being invited to apply for this visa.
• Have at least competent English language skills – demonstrated by the test results of an approved language proficiency examination.
• Score at least 65 points based on age, English language skills, work experience, academic qualifications, partner skills/single status, and adaptability factors.
• Practice an occupation that features on the relevant Skilled Occupation List Australia – the Medium and Long Term Strategic Skills List.
• Obtain a positive skills assessment from the assessing authority for the skilled occupation that the applicant wishes to practice in Australia.
• Meet the health and character requirements.
• The applicant or their family members must not have any outstanding debt payable to the Australian government.
• Commit to obeying the law of the land by signing the Australian values statement.
• Applicants who have previously had a visa application refused or a visa cancelled while in Australia may be ineligible.
Step 1: Submit an online Expression of Interest for the visa to the federal government authority – the Department of Home Affairs – via SkillSelect.
Step 2: Each candidate is allocated Australia PR points based on relevant selection factors. Through regular invitation rounds, the highest-scoring candidates who meet the minimum point requirement receive invitations to apply for the visa. The minimum point requirement changes with each round.
Step 3: Within 60 days of receiving the invitation, candidates must submit a complete online visa application – including fees and supporting documents – to the DHA via ImmiAccount. Spouse/de-facto partners and dependent children can be added to the application. The DHA verifies the information and determines the final outcome.
Since most aspirants are not well-versed with the detailed requirements and procedure, they can better comprehend how to get PR in Australia by seeking the expert guidance of seasoned immigration consultants. At Visa Experts, we use time-tested tools and strategies to satisfy enhance eligibility, improve the quality of visa applications, and help immigrants navigate a smooth transition to Australia.
Created on Sep 26th 2020 05:50. Viewed 298 times.