PM Modi Scholarship 2019-application form, Eligibility, Dates, Applyby Sangeeta Bisvas web designer
Even after more than half a century of Independence, Education is not a priviledge available to all in India. Country is still struggling with poverty issues and this puts a big impact on people investing their money in education. Though, education is something of utmost necessity but it is still not inevitable. To increase education ratio it is necessary that we provide our kids, and youth with opportunity and resources to bring education to those who cannot run to it. The best way Government can do that is by roviding funds to the eligible and interested students. Among various other Scholarships is PM Modi Scholarship 2019.
Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi Ji has taken an initiative to provide such funds through PM Scholarship. The scholarship is provided to the eligible and needy candidates who are eligible and want to pursue higher education. Students who have completed their 10th and 12th education are eligible to apply for this scholarship. In here we are discussing important facts about the scholarship.
Only the eligible candidates can apply for the Scholarship Offered by PM. Eligibility Criteria are set to categorize actual candidates in need of scholarship to achieve their dreams. The eligibility criteria are set and the whole process of granting the scholarship is kept transparent to provide candidates with the opportunity to see to it that they are receiving the maximum. Help extended does increase enthusiasm amo0ng the candidates to pursue higher education and not slow down because of financial crisis. Following are the eligibility criteria that the candidates must fulfill:
· If the family annual income of the candidate is not more than Rs 6 lakh, and
· The students who are doing a regular course is eligible for this scholarship.
· The candidate’s age must be in between 18 to 25 years.
· Any student doing a distance learning course is not eligible.
· The candidate must apply for one single course only.
· If you apply for multiple courses the Online Form will be rejected.
· You must score a minimum of 50% marks in consecutive years of the degree course or the PM Modi Scholarship will stand canceled.
The application form for the scholarship will be released on the official website of National Scholarship Portal. Before applying for the Application forms, make sure you are eligible for the scholarship. There are various examinations that are conducted under the PM Scholarship. The candidates can see to it about the respective exam notifications and find out the eligibility criteria. Make sure that you go through the official notification thoroughly before applying. Following steps can be taken to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the official website.
- Go through the Guidelines before you proceed to apply online.
- Submit all the necessary details asked on the Registration Form.
- Verify all the details and submit along with the Verification Code.
- Upload all the Scanned Documents that are asked to be submitted.
- Make sure that the Documents you upload are exactly like the format demanded by the portal.
- Submit the applicable fee.
- Print your Confirmation Page.
- Keep your Registration Number/ Application Number and Password safe
List of Documents
For the purpose of identification, the candidate is required to submit a set of documents to the authorities. The candidates should scan the documents and provide them during the application process.
- Certificate of Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Coast Guard Personnel duly signed by ZSB/CG HQ· Duly signed confide certificate by the Vice Chancellor/Dean/Principal/Vice· Principal/Registrar/Associate Dean/Deputy Registrar/Director/Deputy Director
- Certificate issued by Bank Manager stating the seeding of Aadhar Card with student’s Bank account.· Marksheet of class 10th as a proof of date of birth.
- Complete marksheet of any, of course, obtained Class 12/Graduation (3 years)/Diploma (6 semesters whichever course has been completed.· Copy of the first page of student’s bank passbook or a canceled cheque of the account.
- If applicable category certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- In case the ward born after the retirement of ESM self-certificate/affidavit of ESM is also required.
- All the above-mentioned documents should be submitted only in PDF/JPEG or JPG format.
- Maximum two wards of an Ex-Servicemen can apply for this Scholarship.
Created on Apr 10th 2019 03:05. Viewed 355 times.