Download Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admit Cardby Sangeeta Bisvas web designer
Diploma In Elementary Education is the academic course for all the budding Primary teachers who want to complete a certification Diploma. D.El.Ed Examination provides admission for a two-year BSTC Diploma Course for Elementary Education. Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 is the pre B.Ed examination which is conducted for the BSTC diploma course. This is a State Level Examination, which will be conducted on 26th May 2019. The candidates have already applied for the examination from 18th March 2019 to 8th April 2019. In this article we are discussing about the Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 which is due to release on the official website by the end week of April 2019. Read the article for the complete details.
What is an Admit Card?
An admit card is an authority letter that proves the eligibility of the candidate for the examination. The candidate fills in the personal details on the application form. All these details along with the examination details are mentioned on the admit card. The candidates must see to it that all the details are correctly spelled and mentioned on the admit card. The admit card will be published on the official website. To download the admit card, the candidate must log onto the official website with their login credentials. While coming to the exam hall, it is mandatory that you bring the hall ticket. In the absence of the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the exam hall.
How to Download the Admit Card?
To take the admit card to the exam hall, the candidate must have it in a hard copy. Admit Card can be obtained from the official website. 15 days before the commencement of examination, admit card will release on the official website. Steps to download the admit card is given below. Follow these steps and download your hall ticket in the mean time before appearing in the examination.
- Visit the official website of Rajasthan BSTC.
- Check for the link of Rajasthan BSTC Admit Card 2019 on the website.
- The candidate’s portal will open.
- Submit your login details.
- The admit card will appear on the new tab.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- After verification, download the admit card in PDF format.
- Print this admit card on an A4 size white paper.
- Keep 2-3 xerox copies of the admit card for the future references.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card
The admit card for the Rajasthan BSTC mentions important details about the examination and the candidate appearing in the examination. The candidate’s personal details and exam details are all mentioned on the admit card. The candidates should check and verify all the details mentioned in the admit card before downloading the admit card. In case of any discrepancy, kindly contact the examination authority. Any candidate with incorrect details on the admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Following details are mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Category of the candidates
- Examination Time
- Reporting Time
- Examination Center
- Examination Center Address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the examination controller
- Seal of the examination body
- Important Instructions for the examination
- Instructions regarding the admit card
Created on Apr 19th 2019 00:58. Viewed 240 times.