Pet Bottle with Standard Qualityby Ricky Martin Marketing Consultant Packaging is imperative, it not only wraps the product but it adds value from different perspective to the product and its brand. If we talk about the environment and health perspective of the packaging, pet bottles have come into the buzz consistently. Pet bottles cater to different industries and have major role to play to water supplying companies, beverages and food suppliers, pharmaceuticals etc.
The manufacturing of pet bottle goes through different stages of process, it includes Stretch blow molding Injection blow molding, Extrusion blow molding, Continuous blow molding, One step hot perform method and Two step cold perform method.
Importance of Quality Testing in Pet Bottle
Pet bottles look common and are common to our daily usage; hence, they hold great importance in our lives. One should not buy any random pet bottle as there is health and environment issues entailed with it and those cannot be compromised. Let us understand why pet bottle holds high significance:
- Contains Water: These bottles are commonly used to store water and the water contained should remain potable. Water borne diseases are common and are cured after long process of treatment. The foul plastic used in the bottle manufacturing can make the water contaminated; hence, one should always take these bottles from reliable pet bottle suppliers.
- Contains Beverages: Pet bottles are used primarily for the food and beverage industry, as these are the basic container for those beverages. The use of foul plastic in such bottles or containers can cause serious health ailments.
- Contains Medicines: The storage of medicines and chemicals in these pet bottles is different to storage of other liquids in plastic bottles. Such liquids need to be stored with huge responsibility as there are major chances of reactions. If the medicines are stored in foul plastic then it can lead to serious consequences for health.
Qualities of Reliable Pet Bottle Material
- Impact Strength: The bottle should be strong enough to bear the impact of any other thing falling over it or affecting the plastic in any other way.
- Tensile Strength: It needs to have tensile strength so that it remains workable and stretchable during the manufacturing process.
- Favorable Plastic: The use of plastic and the other material should be healthy enough for both, environment and health perspective, and it should not cause any serious health issues to the consumer.
- Chemical Resistant: The material used by the pet bottle supplier and manufacturer should have strong resistance to chemicals.
We’re done with this post on how plastic is better than glass to be used as packaging material. To know more about topics such as PET bottles supplier, PET bottle manufacturers etc. keep reading our upcoming articles.
Created on Oct 11th 2017 03:16. Viewed 647 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.