PayPal Account Recoveryby Allan Lochhead Google Tech Support
Check Out the Step by Step Guide to Recover PayPal Account
Well, if it is the case that makes you trouble, then, you shouldn't. Because this post will provide you all the information, go thoroughly.
How Would You Be to Recover Your PayPal Account Password?
- At first, visit the PayPal website.
- There you should click the "Forgot?" option next to the Password field.
- Then choose the Get Started option.
- Next, you have to click the 'I don't know my password' option.
- Further, you are required to fill in the email address that you have used for creating the PayPal account.
- Thereafter, you have to provide the Security Code for PayPal account recovery and click the Continue option.
- Also, you should select the 'By Phone' option to proceed.
- In this way, you may choose a phone number to get a call from PayPal as well as time and click the Continue.
- After that, you will receive a call to get a 4-digit code, provide the code and click Continue.
- Besides, you need to opt for a method to verify the account, provide all the required information, and click the Continue option.
- Consequently, you would require to create a new password for your PayPal account and click the Submit button.
- Moreover, you will log in to your account automatically once you reset the password.
This is how you would be able to do PayPal account recovery without much of a stretch. In addition, if you see any kind of problem while changing the password of your PayPal account, you get assistance from the customer service team of PayPal, dial 1(877)-206-0230. The team is accessible at any time.
Read more related article
Created on Oct 18th 2019 02:10. Viewed 84 times.