How to Reset Password for Your iTunes Accountby Allan Lochhead Google Tech Support
iTunes is one of the majorly used Apple services. It is counted among the most premium services provided by Apple. Billion of users enjoy its online services such as listening to online radio, music, videos and store their favorite playlists online. It also enables its users to manage their Apple account as well as their other iOS services. It is available on all the Apple devices and can be accessed simultaneously across all the devices.
But one of the issues that Apple users face is forgetting or losing their password for their iTunes account. If you are an Apple user then you must be familiar with the consequences of your lost iTunes account. Hence, read the article to understand iTunes password recovery steps.
Steps to Reset Your iTunes Password
If you have enabled Two-Factor authentication on your Apple ID then the password reset process will be pretty quick.
· First you'll need to make sure that your Apple the device is running on iOS 10 or later versions.
· Now on your Apple device such iPhone, iPod or Mac, go to the settings panel
· Select your name or profile from the top
· Navigate to the Password & Security and then select "Forgot Apple ID or password" and then select the password recovery option
· Now enter the recovery key for the verification and then select a trusted device.
· Now Apple will send you a verification code on the device that you'll have to enter in the given space
· Now you can easily reset your password.
If you are still unable to do your iTunes password Reset with the help of aforementioned steps then you can try another recovery method by calling the Apple customer services executive Hope this article has been able to fulfill your requirements.
Read more blogs:
|Norton Antivirus Login|
Created on Oct 24th 2019 02:00. Viewed 235 times.