Partha Banerjee Mumbai | Best 5 Golden Rules For Healthy Kidneysby Partha Banerjee Partha Banerjee Dubai
The bean-shaped organs found in the human body are approximately the size of your fist. These are known as kidneys, they perform plenty of functions to keep you healthy. Some of the main functions are-
- Removing the toxins and excess waste from the blood
- Controlling the blood pressure
- Producing RBC’s and keeping the bones strong
- Regulating sodium and potassium levels
Healthcare expert Partha Banerjee Mumbai recommends that kidneys good health are crucial for the entire body structure. We should find ways to keep them healthful and in good condition. Because kidney diseases are commonly said to be silent killers. Here, we bring you five easy to follow tips to lessen the uncertainty of developing chronic kidney disease.
1. Regulate blood sugar levels- The common disease of diabetes affects kidneys to a great extent. If you are a diabetic then have regular tests to check the numbers and kidney functions. You can take help from a physician to keep the blood sugar levels under control. With regular medicines, a balanced diet, and regular physical activities diabetes can be managed quickly.
2. Keeps your body weight in check- Eating healthy, fresh and nutritious food helps in preventing diabetes, obesity and keeps you away from heart diseases.
3. Be physically active - Keeping the body fit also helps in managing the blood pressure and thereafter reduces the risk of CKD. Moderate exercising and indulging in physical activities support in improving metabolism and keeps the body fit. In case you are already suffering from multiple risk factors then, it is the right time to take action and be cautious.
4. Avoid smoking- Smoking results in hardening of blood vessels and it hinders the flow of blood to the kidneys. Smoking also increases the chances of kidney cancer by 50 percent. Moreover, smoking affects the environment and the people who are living with you.
5. Limit your salt intake- Partha Banerjee Dubai advises that on average a person should consume 5-6 grams of sodium in a day. Choosing alternatives to reduce salt consumption in your daily food keeps the body healthy. Switching to herbs, spices, saying no to processed and packed food, picking homemade food, etc. are some easy measures that anyone can comprehend. Besides this one should drink at least 2 liters of water in a day. A hydrated body with proper fluids helps the kidneys to clear sodium, urea, and other toxins that appear at a lower risk of CKD.
Taking proper care and forethoughts for the kidney's health reduces the risk and lowers the stress. Partha Banerjee Mumbai, being an enthusiastic renal care expert suggests that get your kidneys screened regularly for a better tomorrow, as it is a silent killer and deadly disease.
Created on Dec 24th 2019 03:12. Viewed 241 times.