Order the Best Herbal Bath Soap for Acne & Scars from moha:by Moha Herbal Skin Care Moha - Best Organic Skin Care Products in India
Whenever there is an acne breakout or pimple, people will go to buy acne-free creams or gels. But what if we tell you there is a herbal bath soap that can resolve your acne concerns at one go?
The moha: herbal soap is the moisturizing bar designed to keep your acne woes at bay and refresh you for the day.
Conceptualized by Charak Pharma, 74 year old experts in Ayurveda, moha: is a Grade A soap with 76% TFM. The soap is free from drying chemicals, parabens and sulfates which makes it safe to use. Powered by anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, the herbal soap is best for acne scars. With the perfect blend of natural herbs like neem, tulsi and aloe, the herbal bar offers unparalleled benefits like:
- Minimizes body odor
- Promote skin health and maintenance
- Shields your skin against infections, environmental damages and allergies
Ingredient Makeup of the Herbal Bath Soap
Whenever you want to buy a soap, you should definitely read its ingredients. moha: is a transparent brand committed towards offering authentic information about its ingredient use.
- Neem: This is a common homegrown plant that has multiple benefits for your health. It is packed with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that protects your skin from infections, allergies and reduces body odour.
- Tulsi: Another plant that you will find in many gardens and at homes, tulsi is rich in vitamins A, C, antifungal, antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. It tends to your wounds and scars. But it maintains skin health by removing blackheads and skin infections.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera needs no special introduction. It is a very famous medicinal herb that is beneficial for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. With aloe goodness, you not only keep your skin protected from sun damages but also maintain skin integrity. Enriched with multivitamins and antioxidants, it even solves your skin dryness.
Why Should You Not Use Regular Soaps?
Regular, synthetic soaps contain harmful chemicals like Triclosan, Sulfates, etc. which can strip your skin off natural moisture. These chemicals also pose danger to your skin and overall health. This is why Ayurveda is beneficial as it does not offer any side effects. This makes moha: herbal soap a complete family soap with no such harmful, drying toxins. When you feel tired after a day’s work, you can engage in an Ayurvedic bathing ritual with herbal soap. After you step out of the shower, you will definitely be charged up and refreshed.
When Affordability Meets Skincare
When you look for other options of Ayurvedic soaps, they are expensive. But you will get moha: herbal soap at just 70. And what’s better is that when you purchase one, you get another one for free. This herbal bath soap is perhaps the best investment as it offers great value to your skin and body.
If you want nourished and healthy skin, then make this quick purchase of the moha: herbal soap and reap benefits of a fulfilled and happy skin.
Created on Aug 9th 2021 00:58. Viewed 156 times.