Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) – Check CRS Points – Aptechvisaby Aditya kumar Canada Immigration,Canada PR Visa
Learn how international employees, students, business owners, and entrepreneurs from outside of Canada can apply for permanent residence in Ontario, as well as how Ontario businesses can hire international talent.
The following streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) are now accepting applications:
· French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream*
· Human Capital Priorities stream*
· Skilled Trades stream*
· Entrepreneur stream
The OINP Expression of Interest system is currently accessible for the following OINP streams:
· Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream
· Employer Job Offer: International Student stream
· Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream
· Masters Graduate stream
· PhD Graduate stream
To apply for one of Ontario's Express Entry streams, you must first create an Express Entry profile with the federal government and then receive a notification of interest from Ontario.
The province's economic immigration program is referred to as the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). It collaborates with the Canadian authorities through Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
The OINP accepts submissions from overseas workers, foreign students, and all people with significant abilities, experience, and education.
The OINP identifies and nominates candidates for permanent residence that have the skills and expertise that the Ontario economy requires, and the Government of Canada takes the final decision on whether or not to approve the applications.
You can get a nomination in one of three ways:
· Employee job offer category: for workers who have previously been offered a permanent employment by an employer in Ontario.
· Workers with meaningful work experience, education, language abilities, and a profile in Canada's Express Entry system fall into the human capital category, as do graduate students.
· Entrepreneurs wishing to start a new business, or buy an existing one in Ontario should look at the business category.
Express Entry is a program in Ontario that allows you to apply for a job
The Express Entry System, which is run by the federal government, manages these streams. To be eligible for certainly considered one among Ontario's Express Entry streams, you have to have acquired an expression of interest from the province and feature an up to date profile with inside the federal government's Express Entry framework together along with your maximum current paintings experience, language tests, and education.
Stream for French-Speaking Skilled Workers: for French-Speaking skilled workers having the appropriate work experience, education, and French and English language fluency.
· Stream for Human Capital Priorities: for professional experts with experience, education, and French or English language proficiency.
· Skilled Trades stream: Workers having work experience in an approved trade occupation in Ontario are eligible.
The procedure for submitting an application
When applying for permanent residence, there are four basic procedures to take:
1. Make certain you are eligible.
Once you've decided which stream you want to apply to, make sure you meet all of the prerequisites for that stream.
2. Create a profile and wait for an invitation to apply or an interest notification.
You must first create a profile in the relevant system for your stream before you can apply to be nominated. A scoring system will be used to rank the profiles.
Top applicants will be invited to apply or will be notified of their interest.
Employer job offer streams and international students: create an OINP e-Filing Portal profile and register an expression of interest for your preferred stream(s).
Express Entry Streams: Create an Express Entry profile with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada.
3. Submit an application to be nominated by the OINP.
You may apply to be nominated by the OINP if you have received an invitation to apply or a notification of interest.
Employer employment offers and international students: If you have received an invitation to apply, you must apply online using the OINP e-Filing Portal within 14 calendar days.
Express Entry streams: if you got a notification of interest, you must apply online through the OINP e-Filing Portal within 45 calendar days. The application takes between two and three hours to complete.
The cost of an application for:
The employer's job offer and human capital streams are either $1,500 or $2,000, depending on the situation.
The fee for each business partner or key staff applicant is $3,500.
Only Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, and MasterCard Debit are accepted.
Application processing times vary; for additional information, see application processing times and nominations issued.
4. Submit an application for permanent residence with the Government of Canada.
If your application is approved and you are nominated by the OINP, the next step is to apply for permanent residency with the Immigration and Refugee Council of Canada (IRCC).
Who becomes a permanent resident is determined by the Canadian government.
For more info, please Fill Free Canada Immigration Assessment Form
Created on Nov 23rd 2021 05:54. Viewed 97 times.