New trends in technology adopted by travel industry?by kuldeep sharma SEO
People are traveling more and more nowadays. A significant increase in air passengers has been seen in the past few years and it is on a constant increase. The travellers have become more demanding nowadays as well to meet this requirement therefore, innovation in technology is driving significant changes in the travel industry. The interaction between employees and travel management is changing and becoming simpler and digital. Also, to meet their customer’s requirements the travel management systems are being designed that run on the power of data analytics to meet customer’s requirements. The advanced systems not only help in managing travel but also keep a track of cost and compliance violations. Having such travel management systems will help you in running your business at optimal travel cost.
Since the current travel trends show that travel has become an integral part of businesses, a dedicated travel booking system is essential for travel management. The new trends that are helping companies in designing the best travel management systems are:
1. Done For You approach: With the incorporation of end-to-end automation it has become very easy for these systems to perform the tasks at the backend easily. With the invention of Artificial Intelligence, the mental tasks are also being handled by the tool. The human intervention is just minimum, gone are the ‘Do it by yourself’ days.
2. User-friendly interface: In this digital age there is an overflow of information and picking the right travel plan becomes tough. The analytical systems connect with the centralized systems to display the best-suited travel itinerary based on the customer’s travel requirement. This information is displayed as a crisp summary for the user to understand easily.
3. Blockchain: Integration of Blockchain technology helps in securing the information of the buyer and the seller through encryption of the trade. This increases the trust in the customers while using the travel management systems. Blockchain enables authentic, speedy, personalized, and secure traveling experience.
4. NDC: New Distribution Capability enables common data transition standard in the airline industry. It makes the booking process simpler by providing the real-time information to the customer for the services selected by him or her. The customer gets more visibility in the ancillary products which is a big benefit. The access to lower fares, new products, product comparisons are other benefits that a customer gets.
5. Mobile App: The travel booking systems also have a mobile application available so that the customer can access the travel related queries and bookings on the smartphone itself. Having the information being readily available on the go enhances the travel experience.
The travel technology advancements have significantly improved the travel experience of the passengers and contributed towards the growth of the tourism industry. These travel tools designed on the latest technologies are a boon to the modern day traveller as they not only enhance the travel experience but also are safe and secure. QuadLabs designs such travel management systems that are automated, centralized, secure, and cost-effective. Do reach out to the team at QuadLabs for a demo.
Created on Aug 23rd 2018 01:31. Viewed 301 times.