Maximize your business potential with XChange?by kuldeep sharma SEO
The travel trends are ever changing. The global economy has led to a boost in corporate travel and the technology inventions have changed the travel experience. Since companies cannot shy away from investing in business travel, the travel budget is a big hit to the revenue generated by the company. Handling travel in a lean way helps the business in maximizing revenue and reducing the cost to the company. Booking management systems available in the market are designed based on the latest technological innovations and help the companies in optimizing their travel management. These travel booking systems are self-sufficient in function and are flexible enough to be customized.
The team at QuadLabs has designed a mid-office system for travel management which is cost-effective, safe, secure, and highly efficient. This travel management system has below benefits that will help your business to maximize its potential:
1. Centralized Booking: Since bookings are done on a centralized server the chances of false bookings or duplicate bookings are nil. The user gets the availability status in real-time which saves a lot of travel booking and planning time. Features like NDC etc. have made the centralized booking possible to provide a hassle-free travel experience.
2. Customer Relationship Management: All the features of customer relationship management are incorporated in this travel booking system that helps the company in managing travel cost.
3. Policy Management: The compliance related policies and rules can be added in this mid office system that helps in controlling violations and preventing unwanted fines for the company. Commission and mark up for sales channels can also be defined in these systems.
4. Secure system: These booking process systems are end-to-end automated. The transactions between the buyer and seller are also encrypted. This keeps the company and employee data safe and secure from hackers. The potential risk to a system breach is negligible.
5. Auto invoicing: Once a booking is complete the travel invoice and the expense report is automatically generated and submitted in the system. The employee doesn’t have to worry about managing the travel receipts. The voucher numbers are also generated simultaneously and the reporting format can also be easily customized.
6. Third party integration: Many companies have different tools that manage their certain requirements like vendor portals, MIS tools etc. This booking system can easily be connected to these third party tools without any hassle. The information can be easily flown from or to these tools as per the requirement.
These are some of the features that the travel management systems designed by QuadLabs have. These Travel CRM systems have set benchmarks in the travel industry and are currently being used by companies globally. These tools are cost-effective, user-friendly, secure to use, and come with the latest travel technologies. Having such a tool for your business will benefit you in reducing the unwanted costs related to business travel. You can reach out to the team at QuadLabs and get a demo of these travel booking systems. This team looks forward to serving you.
Created on Nov 14th 2018 01:25. Viewed 297 times.