Milking Machines Can Be Fun But Beware a Sore Male Organby John Dugan Owner
Sensual toys and aids have been around for years, ranging from homemade DIY items to expensive manufactured pieces to repurposed objects intended for other uses. And since men, rightly so, may seek variety in the ways in which they enjoy their members, it’s not surprising that male organ milking machines are a popular option. Of course, as with the use of any sensual toy, care must be taken to ensure no male organ health matters occur. For example, when using manhood milking machines, it’s not uncommon for a sore male organ to result.
About these milking machines
If a guy wants to get really picky, he could say that his fist is a milking machine, but for the purposes of this article, a machine is going to be something non-human. It also should in some way involve a mechanized motion component – so that the manhood stimulation is not manual. Thus, a “male organ sleeve” or “imitation female organ” which is manipulated by hand or which is stationary and used by thrusting the member in and out is not in the milking machines category.
Not all milking machines would go by that name. Some might be called “AI sensual machines” or “self-pleasuring devices” or other such terms. But if they are intended to slip around a manhood and create a friction-filled motion that aims to produce seed release, they’re basically milking machines.
Men who want to avoid a sore male organ when using milking machines should consider these tips:
- Use a machine designed for humans. Farmers have long used special milking machines as a way to more efficiently coax milk out of cows. It’s not surprising that some curious men have decided to try these machines to coax the seed out of their members. But although the machines work on a similar principle – squeezing and releasing the member as it does a cow’s udder – it wasn’t made for humans to use. Not only are manhoods and udders (generally) of different sizes and lengths, but udders generally require more aggressive coaxing – something which leads to a sore male organ at the least and a potentially seriously damaged one as well. So men considering repurposing the cow milking machine should resist the temptation.
- Peruse the instructions. As with any machine, it’s important to read instructions so that one knows how to properly use it. This is especially important in knowing how to insert the member, how to properly fit the machine to the manhood, how to make adjustments for speed, tightness, how long machine should be used, etc.
- Get ready. In most cases, milking machines require an already-tumescent member, so guys should take matters in hand to achieve this. Check to see if lubrication is recommended and if so, definitely use. It may also be wise to see if latex protections can be worn during machine use; this can sometimes cut down on “rawness” from use, which can result in a sore male organ.
- Take it slow. Don’t rush into things. Take the time to make sure everything fits properly, and maybe have a short “test drive” in case adjustments need to be made.
- Focus. Sure, when the member is being milked, it’s hard to concentrate on anything but how good it feels – but one should keep focused and not get so enthralled that he doesn’t notice that a sore male organ is developing.
Often a sore male organ resulting from using milking machines will feel better if a guy applies a first rate male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best oil will include both a high end emollient (like shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E), which by moisturizing the skin can provide soothing relief. The best oil will also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient that is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Jan 10th 2020 23:13. Viewed 176 times.