Male Organ Stretching Led to a Sore Male Organ: Now What?by John Dugan Owner
In spite of the fact that most men possess a perfectly presentable manhood – and that the partners of most men are sensually satisfied with the male organ size of their partner – most men still harbor a desire for a bigger piece of equipment. One method that a person may employ in his search for a longer member is male organ stretching. Whether this works or not is the subject of some debate; some men swear by it, others claim it does not work at all. But regardless of efficacy, those concerned with male organ health should know that stretching can in many cases result – not surprisingly – in a sore male organ.
The member is clearly pliable and does a lot of stretching on its own—as any man knows from observing his own manhood become engorged and tumescent when excited. So there may be some superficial logic in seeing if it can be stretched a bit more beyond its current limit. And some doctors warn against male organ stretching because of serious dangers associated with it. But suppose a guy is interested in such an activity. What kind of options does he have?
- Manual stretching. Although manual stretching may sound like just an excuse to self-stimulate more, practitioners claim there is a difference. Usually (though not always) when a man self-gratifies, he is trying to produce tumescence and then provide manual stimulation such that he can bring his member to seed release and pleasure. But with manual stretching, the idea is to grip the (soft) manhood tightly below the head and then stretch it forward so he can really feel the stretch but without experiencing real pain. He holds it there for about 30 seconds (or longer if he is experienced), then releases the manhood. He gives it a rest for 10 to 15 seconds, then stretches it again. Repeat, initially for perhaps 3 minutes, building up to 5 or 10 or longer, if desired.
- Try traction. Many men advocate using a male organ extender, which is similar to putting the manhood in traction. An extender is a device that attaches at the base of the shaft and also under the head of the member. Its length is changeable, so the idea is to stretch it to the desired length and then “lock” in the setting.
- The weights method. Finally, some guys like to hang weights from their manhood and let gravity take care of the stretching. Small weights are put on a cord and the cord is securely looped around the head. It can be difficult to determine the appropriate amount of weights to use and the appropriate amount of time to use them.
Sore male organ
Most men will experience a sore male organ of some degree from male organ stretching. The following can help provide soothing relief in that situation.
- Cool it. A cold compress wrapped in a loose towel can be applied to help the sore male organ feel better.
- Take some aspirin. Any of several over-the-counter anti-inflammatories (such as aspirin) can aid a sore male organ in getting relief.
- Moisturize. A sore male organ from manhood stretching may receive relief faster if a top-drawer male organ health oil (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is employed. The best oil for this will include a combination of a natural hydrator (vitamin E is one) and a high-end emollient (such as luscious shea butter) in order to keep the skin smooth and supple. For extra benefit, choose an oil that also contains vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity. Vitamin C also plays a role in maintaining blood flow to the member.Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Dec 3rd 2019 07:07. Viewed 217 times.