Medical Equipment Suppliers in Indiaby Prasad Ugale PRECISION MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS
Deccan Engineering works is one of the Top leading Medical device suppliers in India. We always offer the best solution to our client's needs and try to provide compatible medical equipment to medical industry. Before dealing with any medical device suppliers just look at the techniques offered by them.
DeccanEW is a medical device manufacturer as well as supplier in India who offers high quality of products. We are working in all states and committed to supplying the best medical equipment. This company was founded on the principles of providing real and timely high quality product satisfaction. In healthcare sector provides an attractive growth path for existing companies and new entrants, especially for diagnostic equipment manufacturers, pharmaceutical companies and health insurance providers.
Medical device manufacturers must have a quality management system and develop and monitor processes that ensure that all products and services purchased by manufacturers meet specific requirements.
Medical devices are segregated into six major segments:
· needles and syringes, etc
· Diagnostic includes MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasounds, etc
· Dental includes dentures, braces, etc
· Highest risk suppliers: Suppliers with highest level of supply and or quality risk. These are suppliers with a critical impact on the quality or availability of the product.
· Heavy Risk suppliers: The next is supply and or quality risk. They have a impact on the product but with the availability of alternatives.
· Moderate Risk suppliers: Under this classification are "category" with a "minor" quality risk and have indirect an impact on the product.
· Low-risk suppliers : The level of supply and or quality risk and Suppliers that are in this classification have no significant impact on the final product.
A medical device supplier is any device intended to be used for medical purposes. Medical device suppliers benefit patients by helping health care providers diagnose and treat patients and helping patients overcome sickness or disease, improving their quality of life.
Created on Jul 21st 2020 07:12. Viewed 178 times.