Medica EasyRA Clinical Chemistry Analyzer – Ideal Option for Today’s Laboratoriesby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Easy to operate, the Medica EasyRA chemistry analyzer provides reliable test results at almost twice the speed of other models.
The EasyRA is a fully automated, bench top clinical chemistry analyzer from Medica Corporation which provides reliable test results with low operating costs and at almost twice the speed of other models. With a throughput of up to 240 tests per hour or up to 480 tests per hour with ISE, 24 sample positions, and 24 reagents on board, it is an ideal option for laboratories testing up to 50 or more drug screening panels per day or 70 CMPs/day. This analyzer has a simple and intuitive touch screen user interface that makes operation easy.
As it works on the advanced wireless radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology, the need to manually program reagents can be eliminated. When the smart reagent wedge is placed anywhere in the reagent area, it identifies chemistry name, lot number, reagent volumes, primary and secondary wavelengths; reaction read times; analysis type, number of samples remaining, and expiration dates.
The Medica EasyRA is quickly operational and ready to run samples. Its user-friendly displays clearly signal the progress of a run and easily allow changes. It allows the technician to analyze stat samples in less than 8 minutes. This unit helps save valuable time by programming the next worklist while another worklist is running. It offers unprecedented access to all replaceable components. The unique, slide-out drawer makes the maintenance of EasyRA quick and easy.
Medica EasyRA Clinical Chemistry Analyzer – Key Features and Benefits
- Easy-to-use, learn, maintain and afford
- Reliable performance
- No analyzer down time
- Fast and automated turn-around time of test results
- Data storage: 2000 patient results, 56000 test results
- Two levels of quality controls (Levey-Jennings plots for two levels)
- ISE Module (optional)
- Single and multilevel calibration (based on analyte)
- Faster cycle time for inventories, pipetting and fluid handling
- No changes to spare parts or consumables for the end user
- Waste tubing maintenance schedule reduced from 6 to 4 months
- Sample cups or primary tubes in a wide range of sizes
- Limited changes to existing reagents. BUN, GGT and ALP parameters have been slightly modified to improve performance on all models.
- Minimal hardware changes. No additional service training required
- Fully automated enhancing efficiency
- Positive or negative results reported, no manual visual interpretations
- Minimal risk of transcription errors with automated data entry and bidirectional LIS communication
- Single platform for drugs of abuse in urine and routine chemistries
Buy the Medica EasyRA Online
Online lab equipment stores offer quality clinical chemistry analyzers at great prices. Buying the Medica EasyRA from a reliable supplier will also ensure excellent customer service and quick delivery.
Created on Nov 15th 2018 01:57. Viewed 141 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.