Mean Stack Vs. Full Stackby Vijayshri A. IT Expert
What is Mean Stack?
MEAN stack Developer Job :
- A MEAN stack developer means he must be very good at MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS (MEAN).
- A MEAN stack developer must work for both the front end and the back end.
- A MEAN stack developer today receives the highest package compared to the COMPLETE stack developer.
- A MEAN stack developer needs to work more on technologies related to Java and NodeJS scripts.
- A MEAN stack developer is preferred for small to medium-sized projects.
What is Full-Stack?
A full-stack developer is the web developer or engineer who works with the front end and back end of a website or application, which means they can manage projects that involve databases, create websites focus on the user, or even work with customers during the site planning phase. Projects. Full-stack developers are used for a variety of reasons. Full-stack developers are important because modern data configuration has gone completely digital, and developers in various designations are needed. A full-stack developer is always open to open source technologies and can apply his knowledge in his work.
FULL Stack Developer Job:
- The FULL stack developer refers to someone who has knowledge of object-oriented programming language in the back-end (EG: JAVA, Python, etc.), Front-end (EG: Angular, ReactJS., Etc.) and has a database of data provided (For example MongoDB, MYSQL..etc).
- A FULL stack developer must work for both the front end and the back end.
- A COMPLETE stack developer receives slightly fewer packets than the MEAN stack developer.
- A FULL stack developer is no longer working on technologies related to Java and NodeJS scripts because they have to work only for the frontend.
Full Stack Vs. MEAN Stack
The full-stack refers to a group of programming languages and tools that a developer learns to manage the front end and main development of a website. The MEAN stack, on the other hand, is a popular full-stack structure consisting of MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and NodeJS. Unlike structures such as the MEAN stack, the whole stack is not necessarily limited to a specific set of languages. As a full-stack developer, in addition to some web design concepts, you also need to learn several languages related to web development. The complete batch mainly refers to the developer, while the MEAN batch stands for a complete batch structure. However, there are many areas where these two differences occur, in addition to those that we have already discussed.
Similarities Between Full Stack and MEAN Stack
Created on Apr 16th 2020 04:47. Viewed 187 times.