Maximize The Appearance of Your Diamond Ring with These Tipsby Steve Son Marketing Representative
Before discussing about the tips to maximize the appearance of your ring, here’s information on lab grown diamonds:
Lab grown diamonds or
A large center diamond may not suit everyone’s budget, there are still plenty of ways to make your ring appear striking and sizable. Here are some tips and tricks for you to make your diamond look bigger and more sparkling:
1. When selecting your diamond,
2. Make the center stone appear larger by surrounding your center diamond with a halo of smaller sparkling diamonds.
3. If you are looking to make your ring appear larger or more unique, go for fancy shaped diamonds (any shape besides round), such as elongated shapes like oval, emerald, pear, marquise, and radiant diamonds which have more surface area per carat weight.
4. Consider three stone rings, three stone styles feature two smaller diamond accents embracing the center diamond, making the center diamond appear larger and more sparkling.
5. Add to the visual interest of your diamond ring with intricate detailing like hand engraved designs, milgrain, and lustrous beads of precious metal.
6. Regular cleaning of your diamond ring will help maintain its appearance and sparkle. A jewelry cleaner, polishing cloths, or a few drops of dish soap in warm water are good at-home solutions.
7. Consider a lab grown diamond as they have the same physical, chemical, and optical properties as mined diamonds, but often come at a lower price point than natural diamonds of comparable size and quality.
Created on Nov 28th 2019 00:31. Viewed 176 times.