Maximise Your Online Sales With Quickbooks Hostingby John Cox Author
Ecommerce sites are the new trendsetters in the world of online shopping. From teleshopping to purchasing online, the customer demands for products and services have taken a dramatic leap. While customers still love to head out to the real life stores, shopping within the comforts of home is another level of satisfaction. Thus, e-commerce has become the new name for comfort shopping.
How do the online
shopping sites manage sales?
A lot needs to be done when selling products online. The seller needs to be aware about every sphere of his online business- from inventory management to managing the payroll, keeping a track of payments to making refunds for returns and ensuring a unique shopping experience for his customers.
To manage the online business in the best possible manner, the owner must make sure that:
● The website is fully functional - with easy navigation, attractive layout, quick loading speed.
● The products are well classified with attractive pictures and every important product detail, such as, the colors available, cost, discount price, coupons applicable, and availability and delivery charges.
● There are adequate payment platforms available
● Customers should be informed about the offers, discounts and schemes, if any
Ways to Maximize Online
Sales with QuickBooks Hosting:
The competition among online shopping sites is massive. From heavy marketing and new offers every day, it is a challenge to keep up with the growing competition. One of the best ways to maximize online sales is to introduce your business to QuickBooks Hosting.
The combination of QuickBooks and Ecommerce
Apart from all the challenges of running an online business, managing the accounts is primary. An average entrepreneur spends at least 40 hours a week in taking care of his accounts and sales. It is highly counterproductive to make the entries manually as it increases chances of making mistakes and error correction is again time consuming. Having synced the business with QuickBooks can save the entrepreneur’s time which can then be channeled into other areas of high importance.
Various areas need attention when planning to integrate Ecommerce with QuickBooks. The Ecommerce website needs to be acquainted with certain specific features to have a platform optimized for a functional relation between Ecommerce and QuickBooks:
● Website must be optimized to be usable both on desktop as well as on mobile phone
● The website must have an attractive, user friendly layout
● The navigation must be quick and easy
● Every important link and tags should be present on the website for the visitor’s comfort
● The website must be regularly updated with latest offers and information about what’s new
● Follow ups must be made in case a customer tries to intimate about his personal reviews
● Make the website optimized with SEO tags to improve visibility
● Orders and deliveries must be tracked quickly
● There should be an experienced support team available 24*7 to avoid breakdowns
● Provisions should be made to handle bulk orders and heavy traffic
Benefits: How will QuickBooks
help with Ecommerce?
Say hello to happy
customers: Integration of QuickBooks with Ecommerce will
present your customers with a unique experience of online shopping. Easy
payments online, safe and secure payment platforms, up-to-date product details,
well managed inventory, quick order confirmation and a lot to choose from is
all that the customers want. Integration meets all these demands.
Improved operational efficiency: With an integrated platform, several tasks can be managed with great efficiency. From listing the products and their prices online, gathering customer data, collecting the sales statistics, updating inventory information, etc. Thus, from order to sales, operations can be performed smoothly.
Less wastage of time: With an
integrated system of E-commerce and QuickBooks, the same data does not need to
be entered twice at different platforms. This helps to save time and prevents
Easy management: Managing
the Ecommerce website and QuickBooks separately invites errors and time lags.
Mismatch of information is a common occurrence and is a red flag when it comes
to the customer’s trust. Thus, an integrated platform is a must to gain and
Data consistency and accuracy: Integrating Ecommerce with QuickBooks means an up-to-date business with every information about products, orders, customer base, inventory status, pending deliveries, payments, refunds and etceteras. Since the data is consolidated into one for both the platforms, it is both consistent as well as accurate.
Online shopping is a rage nowadays and moving the business online is a step worth taking. Whether you already have an ecommerce website or you are planning to move your small or medium sized business on site, integration with QuickBooks is a must. An ecommerce website helps the seller to sell quickly and work efficiently. Hence, making the switch to an integrated business will help to ensure a proactive and smooth running of the company’s sales.
The competition among online shopping sites is massive. From heavy marketing and new offers every day, it is a challenge to keep up with the growing competition. One of the best ways to maximize online sales is to introduce your business with QuickBooks Hosting.
Created on Jul 9th 2018 01:52. Viewed 605 times.