MASTERS IN USA WITHOUT GRE OR GMATby Global Opportunities Study Abroad Consultants
- Undergraduate GPA Minimum: Some US universities offer their Masters program for a minimum GPA in the range of 2.8 to 3.0. For science, engineering, and mathematics courses the GPA could be 3.25.
- Professional Work Experience: There are universities in the US that offer courses under which candidates are assessed based on relevant work experience. Generally, the work experience should be of 3 to 5 years for treatment as criteria for selection of candidates without GRE/GMAT test scores.
- Graduate Degree: There are graduate programs wherein GRE/GMAT scores aren’t required if a candidate holds another graduate degree. Nursing is one such program.
- Masters Programs with No GRE/GMAT requirements
- Executive MBA Programs: These are some of the finest and the most sophisticated in terms of strategic learning and industry application. Since the courses are only catered to working professionals who already have vast experience in their relevant fields of expertise, such programs don’t require any such test scores like of GRE or GMAT. The relevant work experience serves as reason enough to asses a candidate’s critical thinking skills and ability to assimilate the learning.
- Professional Masters Degrees: There are professional courses that have their own criteria for selection. The criteria may include minimum cut-off scores in their own tests, relevant industry experience, or academic qualification, or a combination of them. Medical and law schools conduct their own tests and so GRE/GMAT isn’t required. Courses in tourism and hotel management, hospitality management, diploma and certificate courses in strong niche categories commonly don’t have any such requirement and also promises good career opportunities.
- Online Masters Programs: Few universities even offer online masters courses in various fields like data science, pharmacy, economics and statistics, environment sciences without requiring any such test scores.
- MS Program in Advertising – Boston University, Emerson College
- Masters in Business Administration – NYU Stern, Florida State University
- MS in Computer Science – University of Illinois, Purdue University, John Hopkins
- Masters in Education – Purdue University, UC Berkeley, John Hopkins
- MS in Engineering – Illinois Institute of Technology, Mexico State University, Wayne State University, Rochester Institute of Technology, John Hopkins
- MS in Hospitality Management – Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies, NYU School of Professional Studies
- Masters in Social Work – the University of Chicago, University of Washington, NYU Silver School of Social Work, Case Western Reserve
- Masters in Public Health – California State University, Indiana University
Created on Sep 15th 2018 06:28. Viewed 457 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.