Male Organ Skin Care: 5 Keys to a Youthful Appearanceby John Dugan Owner
Individuals of both genders tend to like to make a good impression, and that includes a good physical impression. This is – obviously - one reason why so many men spend time at the gym, watch the foods that they eat and take care in selecting the clothes that they wear. In some cases, they may be seeking to reclaim or maintain a youthful appearance, although many men prefer to “look their age” – but to look the best version of their age. One area in which men do wish to look youthful, however, is their male organ. They want to exhibit a youthful male organ health, one which gives the impression of vigor and vitality. And practicing proper male organ skin care is one way to achieve this goal.
Male organ skin is important
Healthy male organ skin makes a big impact on partners – or even just on other guys at the gym. (Men do check out each other’s equipment, not necessarily for sensual purposes but as a way of comparing their own manhoods and seeing how they stack up.) What’s desired is male organ skin that has a healthy glow and one that is relatively free from blemishes.
Clearly, there are some features which can be an immediate turn-off to someone – HPV warts, for example. Not only are these unattractive, but they also send a message that the owner of this member may have a social disease, and so coupling may be off the table right away. Other kinds of rashes, even though they may not be due to a social disease, also distract from the other fine points of an individual manhood.
Sometimes the problem isn’t a rash; it’s simply dry male organ skin. When the skin gets too dry, it can develop small tears and cracks, or may become scaly or flaky. None of this is good. Similarly, a member which is handled too roughly (often through self-gratification without sufficient lubrication) can have skin that looks, rough, cracked and worn.
Treat male organ skin right
Taking care of male organ skin requires only a modest amount of time and effort, and the results are well worth it. Some basic male organ skin care tips include:
- Wash regularly – and properly. Washing the manhood as needed is a no-brainer, but too often guys get in a “cave man” mode where they have a few days off and just don’t shower. Not good. But it’s also not good to use soaps with lots of fragrances and chemicals; male organ skin is delicate and responds best to gentle cleansers. Also, warm water is good; hot water not so much. When the water is too hot, it can actually dry out the oils that male organ skin needs to keep water locked in. Finally, soft towels which pat the member dry – rather than rough towels aggressively rubbing the member – work better.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Going commando can be fun, but when male organ skin rubs against rough cloth, it abrades it. Wearing cotton underpants is a better idea.
- Use gentle detergents. Male organ skin reacts to harsh ingredients in some detergents, which can cause it to dry out and crack or may cause a rash. Using gentle detergents helps prevent this.
- Creme up. Whether self-stimulating or engaging in coupling, it’s important that the member be well lubricated. Otherwise, rough action tears and potentially scars the skin.
- Youthful looking male organ skin is more easily achieved with the daily application of a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Cremes with a team of moisturizing agents (such as shea butter and vitamin E) have a distinct advantage, helping to make sure that the male organ skin is well hydrated for a handsome glow. It’s even better if the crème also includes an antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid. This can further strengthen delicate male organ skin by warding off damaging free radicals and the oxidative stress they can cause.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Sep 27th 2018 08:52. Viewed 336 times.