Male Organ Skin Care: 5 Tips for Better Healthby John Dugan Owner
Skin care: it’s no longer just the province of women, as more and more men are taking steps to keep their own skin looking youthful and healthy. And if taking that care with skin in general, shouldn’t men also be taking care with their male organ skin, to keep it looking manly, impressive and inviting? Paying attention to male organ skin care is part of any good male organ health regimen. Most men know the basics, but here are some more “rare” male organ skin care tips to remember.
- Food for thought. Many couples enjoy incorporating food and food products into their sensual play - and why not? Both sensual and food nourish a person, albeit in different ways. For the most part, this can be harmless, but in some cases, there may be some male organ skin care issues to consider. For example, men who are intact need to be sure that all traces of food are washed away after the sensual play is over. If food particles get trapped beneath the prepuce, it can create a foul mess that can create skin and odor issues. And both men with and without the prepuce need to be aware that male organ skin is more sensitive than skin elsewhere on the body – and thus may be more prone to react allergically to triggers. So if, say, peanuts or dairy products cause a guy to break out, he should avoid spreading peanut butter or whipped cream on his manhood.
- Be careful being natural. It’s true that there’s nothing quite like being naked in Nature – hence the allure of nudism, for example. But whether a guy is letting it all hang out at a clothing-optional beach or is surreptitiously getting in some skin time in what he hopes is a secluded meadow, he needs to be aware of dangers to his male organ skin. There are the obvious things to avoid, like poison ivy and poison oak. But often everyday pollen may be around, which can create a male organ skin issue for some. Similarly, other common weeds, like ragweed or milkweed, can bring about an eruption. So be careful what plants come in contact with that valuable equipment.
- Practice moderation. With the use of sensual toys becoming more acceptable among men, there’s nothing wrong with adding a vibrating implement to one’s self-gratification routine or to enjoying a faux female organ made of plastic or silicon. But guys need to remember not to over board: excessive use of a vibrating implement can cause rawness on the male organ skin, as can using a rubber or silicon toy for too long a time – especially if the lubrication wears off and isn’t replaced.
- Keep socks on the feet. Although some men don’t bother wiping off their male seed after they self-stimulate, it’s likely that most do tend to dispose of it somehow. A towel is good, tissue is fine. Sometimes, however, a guy will use what’s most conveniently at hand – those socks that he just pulled off, for example. The problem is that socks are breeding grounds for bacteria and germs – and also for athlete’s foot fungus. Rubbing a sock that’s been wrapped around a foot with athlete’s foot fungus against the member can transfer the fungus to the member, resulting in a bad case of jock itch (which comes from the same fungus).
- One of the most important tips for male organ skin care is this: daily apply a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the manhood. The best option is a crème which contains both a high end emollient (such as shea butter) and a natural hydrating agent (such as vitamin E) to enable the skin to be well moisturized. A guy also wants to make sure the male organ skin is strong, so a crème with alpha lipoic acid is needed. This powerful antioxidant helps to prevent oxidative stress from occurring.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving manhood sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy member. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Oct 18th 2018 18:06. Viewed 323 times.