Making a WordPress Site User Friendly through Mobileby Anurag G. Head of weblinkindia
The count of mobile phone users has increased to a great extent since the last decade. Therefore every business that uses a website for reaching people must be very careful about designing the website, without which it would not work properly on the platform of a mobile phone. Gone are the days when a business entity can only create a website suitable for desktop as their virtual representatives.
This changing trend is in vogue due to technological developments of smartphones and the popularity of the mobile applications thereof. Therefore as most people are observed to go through different sites using mobile because of convenience, this factor should be given much importance. If a business fails to make its website compatible with a mobile phone, it might lose many viewers and the traffic would be much less than expected.
For catering to these needs, the team of mobile web development always face immense pressure to keep up with the pace.
Following are some common questions that very frequently arise regarding Mobile Web Development.
Why a proper ratio of text to pictures is needed?
- When a website is followed through a desktop or laptop, the display screen is larger which makes it easier for the reader to read a paragraph of text. On the other hand, when a viewer visits a website using a phone, the size of the display is much smaller in comparison to the desktop or laptop. A smaller display makes lengthy texts look clumsy and tiny.
- The solution to this issue is that the mobile web development team designs the websites that are meant for visiting through the phone are equipped with more images and graphics for making the website mobile-friendly.
How a Responsive Website Gains Appreciation for the Website?
- A website supported on a mobile phone can be viewed from any place and at any time. This has an impact on the viewers that they can directly contact a business and make instant decisions for purchasing any item or service rather than visiting the shop physically. To make this desire of the customers come true, a website needs to be well responsive to the user.
- The directions for operating the site must be given in a simple language and manner. The buttons created for operating the site should be well indicated and understandable. This helps to get positive feedback from the users as well.
How Prominent Buttons are very Important?
- For optimizing the user experience of a website, especially the one which is mostly viewed through the phone with a mobile development of touch-screen, the buttons created and installed on the website should be absolutely easy to use and properly comprehensive. The size, design and location of the buttons are very important factors for making a website user friendly and mainly because the buttons connect every page of the website with one another.
- As the display of the mobile screens is not very large, the buttons should be created in vibrant colors and of proper size so that it is well visible for the viewer and do not get skipped. Adding more buttons that provide multiple access to different pages are even more helpful for the users.
Why Proper Spacing between the Texts are Necessary?
- It is very important to maintain adequate space between the lines and words of the text in a website that is compatible on mobile. Incorporating proper space within the text avoid creating an overcrowded look at a glance. Applying larger fonts might also serve the purpose of mobile development of a smaller screen.
- There are a number of sites available on the web browsers, therefore a viewer always has a number of options for switching from one site to another. So, if at the first glimpse the website content appears clumsy and difficult to read, the viewer might switch to another site. Therefore content that is spacious, easy and light to read imbibe a sense of relaxation while reading.
Why Time Requires for Loading a Page should be Reduced?
Again as explained before, because of the presence of several sites on the world wide web, competition prevails to a great extent. People browse on their mobile phones for their convenience, hence while opening a site, if the time required for loading the page is longer, then the website would lose views to a great extent.
Again, if a viewer mistakenly clicks another link than the required link, and it opens fast, then also there is a chance that the site loses traffic.
Created on Nov 20th 2021 01:22. Viewed 218 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.