LW Scientific Microscopes -- High-Quality Images for Multiple Applicationsby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Established dealers in NY offer advanced models of LW Scientific microscopes for use in educational, medical, research and scientific laboratories.
Microscopes are an indispensable tool for clinical and research applications in microbiology, biology, cytology, hematology and pathology. LW Scientific is a leading manufacturer of state-of-the-art microscopes for use in educational, medical, research and scientific laboratories. Featuring a unique, ergonomic design and superior infinity optics, these high quality and user-friendly microscopes can be easily used for extended periods of time. Integrated with advanced features, these lab devices provide clear images of the specimens under study.
Popular Models of LW Scientific Microscopes
* I-4 Epi-Fluorescent Infinity Microscope, Binoc Head – This multi-purpose fluorescent microscope is ideal for use in fields such as pathology, rheumatology, gynecology, and nephrology. It comes with integrated LED technology for both bright field and epifluorescence microscopy. The Lumin™ epifluorescence module converts a standard i4 microscope to a fully functional epifluorescence microscope. The device provides crisp, high-quality images. The Lumin i4 range is suitable for viewing a range of pathogens including those indicative of respiratory diseases, autoimmune diseases, celiac disease, tuberculosis, and malaria.
* Student PRO LED, 4 obj, Abbe, Iris, Coaxial, Built-in Mech Stg – As the name suggests, this model is ideal for use by teachers, students, and hobbyists. It comes with a standard monocular head and rotates 360°, bearing mounted. The device features a “true-mechanical stage” along with a stage size of - 124mm x 115mm.
* i-101 Inverted Infinity Trinoc - This reliable laboratory microscope performs intricate and varied applications for vital tissue culture. The model includes 4x, 10x phase, 20x phase, and 40x infinity plan objectives and is also available with a mechanical stage.
* i-4 Infinity Semi-Plan Binocular 4 Obj. - This microscope features advanced LED illumination and exceptional optical quality and expandability for top-notch performance in the lab. It comes with ergonomic drop down stage controls, finger lite fine focus adjustment, special swivel head lock, and adjustable height binoc head for taller or shorter users, and several accessories.
* Mi-5 Infinity LabScope PLAN Binoc, 4-10-20-40LWD-100x, LED - Designed specifically for various applications including research, lab inspections, and health care applications, the Infinity LabScope can provide 10,000+ hours of consistent light. LED illumination of the microscope ensures clarity. Constant color temperature is maintained for almost all specimens.
* Mi5 Polarizing Trinoc, Infinity Plan objectives, halogen illumination – An essential tool for synovial fluid analysis, the polarizing attachment and red compensator lens of this device can identify and differentiate crystal-induced arthritis such as gout or pseudo gout. The system is designed to combine high-resolution optics with functionality at an affordable price for rheumatologists, gemologists, and other professionals. The Mi5 also functions as a flat-field, laboratory-grade microscope for routine cytology, hematology, urinalysis, etc.
Purchase of LW Scientific microscopes from an established online lab equipment store would ensure competitive pricing and excellent customer support.
Created on Feb 7th 2018 04:06. Viewed 253 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.