Leverage 4D BIM to Improve Project Management and Enhance Project Deliveryby TrueCADD Engineering CAD Outsourcing Company
Incorporating logical and efficient sequencing of project scheduling tasks on the construction site is said to be a potential game-changer for a BIM project. 4D Construction Sequencing can be leveraged in the design, management and development phase for construction projects.
BIM is a powerful construction planning and management tool that
helps owners and project stakeholders build a seamless digital workflow. It
creates an exhaustive visual of the project and helps the project management
team prevent mistakes, detect workflow clashes, modify onsite strategies if
required etc. To garner better ROI, 4D Scheduling delivers a suite of
opportunities for project stakeholders such as:
- Enhanced site coordination and planning
- Reduction in construction duration
- Improved constructability based on accurate scheduling
- Better onsite safety through precise construction sequencing of various equipment, materials, and workflows
- Perpetual project monitoring and full-control on onsite operations
- Conflict prevention based on common-information model
- Enhanced accountability and transparency of the entire project
- Cost and time savings based on reduced material waste and mitigated project overruns
It has become apparent that 4D BIM Scheduling is a potential game-changer for BIM projects. The potential to deliver exhaustive insights into project progress saves valuable resources such as time and budget.
Read Detailed Information HERE:
5 Ways 4D BIM Maximizes Construction Project ROI
Created on Dec 5th 2020 07:08. Viewed 607 times.