Learn About the Top Models of LW Scientific Microscopesby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Online lab equipment stores offer a comprehensive range of LW Scientific microscopes for use in educational, medical, and research settings.
Microscopes are indispensable tools for carrying out a wide variety of diagnostic tests and experiments in clinical and research laboratories. These laboratory devices are used for tissue culture and to study specimens and samples for research applications in biology, pathology, hematology, microbiology and cytology. Established laboratory equipment suppliers offer variety models of microscopes from top manufacturers that provide clear images of specimens under study. LW Scientific is a top manufacturer of advanced models of microscopes for use in educational, medical and clinical laboratories. With ergonomic design and superior infinity optics, LW Scientific microscopes are user friendly, efficient and durable..
Choose from a Variety of LW-Scientific Microscopes
* i-101 Inverted Infinity Trinoc - This reliable laboratory microscope performs intricate and varied applications for vital tissue culture. Ideal for observation and education or for professional research, this model includes 4x, 10x phase, 20x phase, and 40x infinity plan objectives and is also available with mechanical stage.
* i-4 Infinity Semi-Plan Binocular 4 Obj - This infinity microscope with advanced led illumination offers exceptional optical quality and expandability for top-notch performance in the lab. It comes with adjustable Height Trinoc Head for taller or shorter users. Other top features include ergonomic drop down stage controls, special swivel head lock, finger lite fine focus adjustment and infinity corrected optics.
* Student Advanced - Fluor, 3 obj, Abbe, Iris, Coaxial - Featuring a standard monocular head, this educational microscope comes with several adjustment controls such as coaxial focus knobs, coaxial coarse and fine focus, adjustable stage stop, Iris diaphragm and Optional 100x objective. The iris diaphragm allows precision adjustments to the cool fluorescent light. The 1.25 ABBE condenser equipped in this model allows the addition of a100x oil immersion objective.
* Revelation Trinocular, RV30AT - Ideal for academic, research, and other professional settings, the Revelation III Trinocular laboratory microscope has titanium finished optics (Achromatic or Semi Plan) and anti-fungal coating. Standard halogen lighting, a mirror, and attachment base allow for field use where electricity is unavailable. Other standard features of this laboratory equipment include -
- High quality 10x wide field oculars
- Coaxial drive controls
- Coarse and fine focus adjustments
- A tension control knob for the coarse and fine adjustments
- Adjustable iris diaphragm
- Two replacement fuses
- Rack and pinion adjustable Abbe condenser (NA 1.25)
* Revelation III-A DIN Achro. Binocular, LED - The Revelation III professional-grade microscope is ideal for use in physician and veterinarian clinics, as well as universities and medical schools. Featuring a Binocular head, the lab microscope includes several accessories like - three 0.5 amp fuses, mirror attachment (for field use), blue and green filters, dust cover and immersion oil. Some of the other features include - Variable LED light source, Iris diaphragm, Slow-close hydraulic slide finger, DIN Achromatic or DIN Plan and Diopter adjustment.
Ensure Purchase from a Reliable Online Store
It is important to purchase LW Scientific microscopes from a reliable lab equipment supplier. An established dealer will ensure attractive pricing as well as timely maintenance support and hassle-free delivery.
Created on Aug 21st 2018 02:28. Viewed 514 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.