Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek
by Himalayan Local Guide Nepal Trekking and Tours
Trip Duration: 16 days.
Best season: March, April and May & September, October and November.
Activity: Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu Trek.
Per day Hiking: 3 - 7 hours.
Elevation:(minimum 1540) and Maximum (4400m).
Trip Difficulty: Moderate.
Trek Cost: U$D 790-930.
Accommodation: Tea House/Lodge/Hotel during the Trek.
Meals included: (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek.
Trekking starting point: Shyabrubensi.
Trekking Ending point:Melamchi Bazzar.
Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek is a delightful trip in Nepal Himalayan region. Which must we be to drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi 7/8 hour by local Bus or jeep. shyabrubesi is the Business Benefits for Tamang Heritage and Langtang valley regions. Where do you exchange your trade in between to the tourist and local has to bring from the main city from Trishuli Bazzar or near road head from Tibetan border china which is ¾ hour Drive from Shyabrubesi to Border of China.
Syabrubesi Village is trekking starting point where we have to cross the Bhote koshi River and along the Langtang Valley khola and begin our trek we reach the Langtang Village (3560m) from the this village to Khyanjin Gompa only 2/3 hours walk and overnight lodge. And then climb Tser ko Ri or Khynjin Ri the Next day early morning there we get splendid views of sunrise with the mountain including the Langtang Lirung (7210m) , Yala peak (5700m) , Dorje Lakpa (6995m) , shishapangma(8017m) and many more, etc. Next day we continue trek in amazing Lang - tang valley and get to Lauribinayak La Gosaikunda which is a place of pilgrimage for Hindus and Buddhist and visit to Sarswoti kunda Lake, Parbati kunda Lake, Gosaikunda Lake and many more lakes. Next day early morning Gosaikunda (4370m) high pass our trek in the Helamu circuit begins after trek goes to down hill and Another Highlights of Helambu region beautiful view from Tharepati Hotel, Melamchi Ghau, Sermathang Village with good view of all Himalayan range and Buddhist temple and Down Hill to Melamchi Bazaar and drive back to Kathmandu.
BEST TIME TO DO LANGTANG GOSAIKUNDA HELAMBU TREK:March – April – May (Spring Season).This is the best time to do the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Langtang II, Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lakpa, Yala Peak, Manaslu range, Ganesh Himal, Surya Peak, Tibetan peaks and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc. The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).If you would like to do Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.September – October – November (Autumn Season).Another best time to do for the Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek.December – January – February (Winter Season).The winter season trek to Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Gosaikunda Lake trekking will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek can be around as low as -15°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS OF LANGTANG GOSAIKUNDA HELAMBU TREK :
- Picturesque road drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi.
- Langtang National park check point Dunche (Army Camp).
- Beautiful Bhote Koshi River and Langtang valley Khola.
- An earthquake damage Langtang Village.
- Ancients Buddhist Monastery at Kyanjin Gompa.
- Visit to Cheese factory at Kyanjin Gompa.
- Panoramic views from Kyanjin Gompa.
- Magnificent views of Langtang Lirung, Langtang II, Yala Peak, Dorje Lakpa and Many more, etc.
- Beautiful sunrise views from Kyanjin Ri(4810m) and Tser ko Ri (4998m).
- Gosaikunda Lake like Sarswoti kunda, Bhairav kunda, Gosainkunda Lake and many more.
- Langtang National park check point Dunche (Army Camp).
- Tamang ethnic, culture and village.
- Wildlife Animals likes; snow leopard, white Monkeys, Red panda, Himalayan Thar and Musk deers.
- The Lauri binayak La Pass.
- Sunrise and sunset view from Khynjing Ri(4810m) and Tserko Ri (4998m).
SAMPLE ITINERARY > LANGTANG GOSAINKUNDA HELAMBU TREK
- Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
- Day 02: Full day World Heritage sightseeing In Kathmandu Valley.
- Day 03: Kathmandu - Syabrubensi (750m)
- Day 04: Syabrubensi - Lama Hotel (2400m).
- Day 05: Lama Hotel - Langtang Village (3200m).
- Day 06: Langtang Village - kyanjin gompas (3700m).
- Day 07: Acclimatized day.
- Day 08: Kyanjin - Lama Hotel (2400m).
- Day 09: Lama Hotel - Thulo syabru (2250m).
- Day 10: Thulo Syabru - Choalngpati (3654m).
- Day 11: Cholangpati - Gosainkunda (4300m).
- Day 12: Gosainkuna - Pass - Gopte (3640m).
- Day 13: Gopte — Tharepani — Melamchi Ghau (2540m).
- Day 14: Melamchi Ghau to - sermathang (2230m).
- Day 15: Sermathang — Melamchi Bazzar — Kathmandu.
- Day 16: Final Departure.
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TRIP:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Syabrubesi by Bus.
- Melamhic Bazzar - Kathmandu by Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including Langtang National Park permit and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.
Created on Jan 17th 2021 08:23. Viewed 120 times.