Annapurna Thorong La Pass trek | Thorong La Pass trek
by Himalayan Local Guide Nepal Trekking and Tours
The crossing Annapurna Thorong La Pass (5,416m) trekking is one of the difficult pass trek in Annapurna Himalayan region.Annapurna Thorong La pass combine trekking best for local adventure which loves nature, landscape enjoying with different Gurung villages, Tibetan villages traditional, cultural, language, ethnic groups life style.Annapurna Thorong la pass trek is most popular for stunning mountains views including the Lamjung Himal (6970m) , Mt. Manaslu (8150m), Annapurna III (7550m), Annapurna Iv (7570m), Gangapurna (6480m), Pisang peak(6081m), chulu west (6430m), Tilicho peak (7140m) Tukche peak (6950m), Nilgiri (7045m), Dhaulagiri (8160m) etc. Thorong la pass trek start from Beshishar and all the way up to Jagat, chamje, Dharapani , chame village and flowing the river side beautiful waterfalls, Green jungle and natural hot spring in the chame village we can go and relax .Where will be more than 3 thousand meter high they have no trees totally dry place.Highest lake in the world Tilicho Lake located at 4915m.After the Thorong La pass trek down hill to Muktinatha Village big Hindus Temple and Buddhist temple –domestic Airport Pokhara – Jomsom - Pokhara flight, Best apple garden of Nepal Marpha Village, Tibetan Buddhist Temple, Natural Hot spring in Tatopani Village.We Himalayan local guides will do arrange relevant package trip. Wish Great life time experience Nepal Himalayan region.
BEST TIME TO DO ANNAPURNA THORONG LA PASS TREK:March – April – May (Spring Season).This is the best time to do Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek. The weather is very good through the trek. Spectacular views of the Lamjung Himal, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna Iv, Gangapurna, Pisang Peak, Chulu Peak, Tilicho Peak, Dhaulagiri, Tukche Peak, Dhampus Peak, Nilgiri Himal and many smaller white snow-capped mountains etc. The temperatures will be increasing from the middle of March and with blue skies, white-snow capped will be seen at their occasion. So many Travelers often succeed their climber in this time. On the way trip, the Nepalese National flowers will be blossom likes; red, white and pink colors with luscious green and dense forest.June – July – August (Summer/Monsoon Season).If you would like to do Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek in between June to August, it is summer/Monsoon Season. Summer Season Falls in the Month end of June to till August. This time is the hottest and rainfalls with a variety of vegetation blossom during this season, the Valley will be green and totally different view than spring and Autumn Season. While you are going to travel, Summer Season you have to be more careful with trekking trails, it might be Muddy and Slippery. It will be regularly rains and hottest during this season.About the temperature during the days 15 to 25°C, will be gets colder nights and morning times, Temperature will be less than 8°C, and must of the morning time will be see blue sky with white snow-capped Mountains.September – October – November (Autumn Season).Another best time to do for the Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek. This season is the peak of trekkers due to the good weather conditions. As monsoon season slowly ends, a best trekking climate sets itself. The temperature will be goes up to 15 degrees in the day time and, during the night time will be down to 3 to 5 degrees. This time is while travelers relaxing with naturally views and culturally. It is highly recommended as its best time to go for Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek.December – January – February (Winter Season).The winter season to Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek are famous season as the March – April – May to September – October – November. The places along the Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek will be cold during the winter season but at that time will be an amazing trip. The temperature of Annapurna Thorong La Pass Trek can be around as low as -10°C which tempts travelers to visit this region. It might snow falls and the Ground will be snow on the trails.The Coldest time Starts from December to till early February, after overdue February, Climate will be slowly gets warmer temperatures to get cold dropping to -2°C to - 5°C at high altitude. While the sun come up, day time gets warms and blue sky with stunning all Himalayas views.
THRONG LA (5416M) PASS TREKKING HIGHLIGHTS:
- One of the best beautiful villages like Manang, Yak Kharka, Tal, pisang, Muktinath and Jomsom.
- Top of the world highest lake in the Tilicho Lake.
- Small Gangapurna Lake in the near by Manang Village.
- the highest pass thorong la pass with beautiful mountain view.
- Shiva and Buddhist temple in Muktinath Village.
THORONG LA PASS TREKKING ITINERARY
- Day 1: Arrival international airport meet me and transport to at your Hotel.
- Day 2: Kathmandu - Besishar (780m) early morning 6/7 hours drive overnight at the lodge.
- Day 03: Besishar - Bahun Danda(1390m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 04: Bahun Danda - Chamje (1600m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day05:Chamje - Danaque(1900m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 05:Danaque - Chame(2620m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 6:Chame - Pisang (3190m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 7:Pisang - Manang (3530m) 5/6 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 8:Rest day at same place.
- Day 9:Manang - Yak kharka (4030m) 4/5 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 10: Yak kharka - Phedi or High Camp (4910m) 6/7 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 11: High camp - Thorong la pass(5416m) and trek down to Muktinath 7/8 hours walking overnight at the lodge.
- Day 12: Muktinath - Jomsom.
- Day 13: Jomsom - Tatopani by local Bus.
- Day 14: Tatopani - pokhara and back to Kathmandu by bus.
FREE - BENEFITS OF THIS TREK:
- Airport transportation on arrival and departure days (our staff will do pick you up and drop you off).
- Arrangement Trekking equipment such as the Sleeping bags and down jackets (if you do not have own) its rental included if needs.
- First Aid Kit Medical.
- Trip Route Map, Outline itinerary and printed (Himalayan Local Guide Pvt. Ltd) Hiking T-shirt.
- We provide an Oximeter to measure your Oxygen and Pulse at high altitude sickness to find out the accurate your health Condition when you are in the Himalaya.
- International Airport to Hotel and Airport Pick up and drop by private car / van / Jeep / Hiace depend on the Group Size.
- Transportation service from Kathmandu – Besishar by Bus.
- Jomsom - Pokhara by Bus.
- Pokhara – Kathmandu by Tourist Bus.
- All Meals on full Board basis BLD (Italian, Chinese, Indian, Nepali and many European delicious food lunches, dinner and breakfast) Choose by menu.
- Three times Cup of tea and coffee on your choice in every meal time.
- All necessary Entry fee including ACAP Permit (Annapurna conservation area Project) and Tims Card (Trekking Information Management System).
- Himalayan Local Guide team, Professional Honest, strong and Government trained English speaking Guide, His salary, three times the meals, Insurance and equipments, etc.
- Himalayan experienced strong and honest porters during the trek (2 Clients for 1 Porter).
- Trekking Lodges (Tea House or Home Stay) During the Trek.
- Assistant Guide for the group 5 or above.
- Approval of Certificate after the successful trekking.
- Supplementary energy bar, crackers, Cookies and Halls etc.
- Seasonal fruits likes; Apple, Oranges, pomegran and Blackberry etc.
- First Aid kit box (Guide will Carry it during the trekking).
- Cold drink, such as beer, mineral water, cock, Fanta and Whisky etc.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, WIFI, Hot Shower, Shopping etc.
- Your International air fare.
- Nepal visa fee. (15 Days -25 U$D, 30 Days — 40U$D and 90 Days — 100 U$D.
- Hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with Lunch and Dinner.
- Trekking Equipments.
- Travel insurance that is just in case.
- Tips for Guide and porters.
TREKKING EQUIPMENT LIST:
- Sleeping Bag, Down Jacket, three pairs of trekking t-shirts and long sleeved shirts.
- Thermal Shirt for Colder place, Fleece Jacket, Warm wool Sweaters, Waterproof and windproof Jacket.
- Cotton Trekking pants with folding, Waterproof and windproof pants.
- Sun Hat, Wool or fleece hat, Headlight, Sunglass, Sunscreen 50, Face wipes and towel.
- Trekking Boats, ¾ Paris Preferably Cotton Socks, Crampon, one pairs extra Sport Shoes, Gaiters, just in case if snow, Gloves and Thick Gloves.
- Big rucksack above the 40 L, Waterproof Bag Cover, Rain Coat, Trekking Pole (if you needed).
- Laundry Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toilet papers, Water peals.
- Bottle for drinking water, Pen and Note Book Copy and Tourist Guide Book.
- Camera, battery charger, Memory card, Cell Phone and Charger, Money Wallet, Altimeters and Playing card.
- Diamox, Cotton bandages, Paracetamol, Painkillers, Loperamide to Control diarrhea (just in Case).
- Water purified tablets, Lozenges, Elastic bandages, Thermometer, Moleskin and sling.
Created on Jan 8th 2021 02:31. Viewed 122 times.