Know when you need an IVF treatment?by Samit Sekhar Co-owner @ Gurgaon Fertility Centre
This is a big decision in your life to try IVF. IVF is expensive but difficult too. Before taking this treatment from the IVF center in Delhi NCR, you need to be sure that you want a child and other forms of infertility treatment haven't worked for you. Here the article below will provide you relevant information about when to consider IVF.
Reasons for using IVF
You may think about IVF treatment process for the below reasons:
- Low sperm count: If your partner has low sperm count, then you may need to consider IVF for getting pregnant. In that case, you can also choose a donor's sperm.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: If your female partners have PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome then you can take this treatment. This is a problem with ovulation which happens in women ovary.
- Fallopian tubes: This is another reason for taking IVF, and this is found in women. If any tube gets blocked then you may need to consider IVF.
- Endometriosis: Endometriosis is also found in women and it happens because of the abnormal cells or scar tissues. It may interrupt in pregnancy.
- Genetic disorders: Sometimes people consider IVF to avoid passing on an inherited genetic disorder to the children. In that case, women choose a donor's sperm and donor eggs.
People who have cancer may arrange to give their healthy eggs or sperm frozen because chemotherapy and radiotherapy can harm your fertility. These sperms or eggs can be thawed later or can be used in IVF later once the cancer treatment is over.
Should I try other fertility treatments first?
For some people, IVF is only preferred treatment what can be taken right from the start. But you can also try other treatments such as fertility drugs, surgery or artificial insemination before you take IVF from IVF center in Gurgaon.
How to find an IVF doctor?
Your doctor may refer you to a fertility specialist, IVF clinic or special hospital unit for treatment. You can also find some public hospitals who work in partnership with private clinics. Deciding whether to use IVF is a very personal choice, so you should discuss treatment options with your doctor or IVF specialist in Gurgaon. In that case, you need to also think about the financial costs as well as physical and emotional pressure which is involved with this treatment.
Except for the financial cost, emotional pressure and physical pressure, you need to consider one more important thing before taking IVF such as:
It may take more than one cycle of IVF to get pregnant: Some people do get pregnant with just one IVF cycle but most of the women need to undergo multiple rounds from the best IVF centre in Gurgaon to get success here. As per the study, the chance of having a baby after three cycles of IVF is from 45 percent to 63 percent.
For many couples, IVF or In Vitro fertilization is the miracle medical treatment what allows them to have children at their own pace. You can say this is the end of many fertility journeys when nothing else works.
Created on Aug 18th 2019 14:26. Viewed 129 times.