Know Some Important Tips to Ensure a Successful Conference Callby Shobha Mehrotra Select Holiday Resorts Pvt. Ltd In order to cut costs, many companies around the world avoid the in-person meetings and encourage their employees to avail the conference call facilities as an alternative means of communication. However, many people adopt a lackadaisical approach to this subject due to poor training on how to make a successful conference call. Taking clues from this trend, operators of conference halls in Gurgaon offer some valuable tips for their clients on how to make successful conference calls.
• Prepare the room: While making a video conference call in your conference room, preparation seems to be the key. Ensure there is an adequate speaker system with multiple speakers in the entire room. Have a prior check before the conferencing call begins.
• Be organized: Being organized assures successful video conference calls. Make a clear agenda and let all the participants are aware of the subject matter that is to be discussed. As time is precious, prepare all the relevant materials in advance.
• Be punctual: Remember, video conferencing is like another business meeting. Make the call in the allotted time which has to be informed well in advance to the other participants who are away. By being punctual, you show your professional skill which is very vital.
• Know your location: when you are making video or audio conference calls, know your location as well as the location of the attendees from the other end. This is a must when you are arranging international calls. Most of the Manesar resorts offer multiple clocks that show different timings of major world cities.
• Use visual aids: When you are making video conferencing you can show images or charts by using visual aids. However, make such things short, and the same can be shared with the attendees through emails. Keep your discussion simple and short so that you get right feedback from the other end.
• Record your calls: Record your conference call contents for future use. Also, have the short-hand expert ready to take quick notes. This will help while preparing the minutes of the meeting. Let the expert knows the names of all the participants and their designations.
• Never argue: Participants of conference calls should have patience and should not argue with the other participants. Instead of arguing, show your disagreement if there is any and let it be recorded for your future reference. Arguments can lead to disastrous conference calls. Any such disagreements can be shared later after the conference meeting. By this one can avoid embarrassments especially in the video conferencing.
With the above-mentioned tips, one is sure to make a conference call effective and eliminate the expensive one-to-one meeting which is becoming harder considering various costs involved. Also, these tips will help both the parties in making their self-diagnosis before making the conference call.
Created on Jun 28th 2018 05:59. Viewed 469 times.