Know About the Infertility and Different Types of Infertility Treatmentby Shivani Sachdev Founder & Director
Infertility is the inability to get pregnant even after having year of unprotected intercourse. The cause and responsibility of infertility can be due to both male and female. Talking about infertility there can be several reasons for this and few reasons are mentioned below:
· One of the reasons can be damage to fallopian tubes
· Second reason can be due to improper hormonal changes
· Problem in cervical can be the reason of infertility that you are facing
· Epileptic, which is a reproductive abnormality, can be the reason of infertility
· Uterine fibroids are a kind of noncancerous lumps that develop in or outside a woman’s uterus and this can prevent you from getting pregnant.
· Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which is a condition caused by imbalanced hormones in the reproductive system can decrease in the egg production causing infertility.
Undoubtedly, all these problems can be resolved easily by consulting with infertility specialists. Besides there are many infertility treatments that can be followed in order to treat this pro0blem and these are mentioned below:
· Assisted Reproductive Technology or ART: ART is one of the best-known treatment options of infertility. The technology is performed by using the combination of fertility drugs and hormonal therapy.
· In Vito fertilization: to treat infertility, IVF has become a comprehensive and highly advanced procedure, which can assist the sperm and the egg. It is the technique of artificial insemination, where the egg and sperm are combined outside the body and then these are placed in the uterus in order to form the embryo.
· Medical therapy: Infertility can also be treated using special drugs for the women who are facing the problem with ovulation.
· Intrauterine insemination: Talking about infertility treatment this is another procedure that can use a small amount of concentered sperm cells. The complete process is painless process and it just takes few minutes to complete.
· Egg donation: The next treatment that your doctor can follow is egg donation, which involves in removal of Oocytes from the ovary of a woman.
· ZIFT and GIFT: Treatment of infertility through zygote intra fallopian transfer or ZIFT is very easy. Here the fertilized eggs are placed in the uterus of the mother after IVF within 24 hours and in Gamet intra fallopian tube transfer (GIFT), the sperm and eggs are mixed before insertion. Hence treating the infertility
· Surrogacy: Surrogacy is another process that can be used, where the surrogate mother is inseminated with the sperm from the recipient’s partner and she carries the baby and delivers it on the behalf of the recipient.
These are the treatments that can be followed in order to overcome infertility.
Ask Anything about Infertility to Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
Created on Mar 28th 2018 08:52. Viewed 436 times.