Is getting tourist visa for Canada easy?by Nationwide Visas Canada Immigration Services
A Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) is the official name for a tourist/guest visa in Canada. If you come from a visa-required country, you will need a Canadian TRV. A Tourist visas for Canada can be applied or by mailing an application to the ministry. Tourist visas to Canada are usually valid for ten years or until your current passport expires.
You have the option of staying in Canada for at least 6 months or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. On occasion, airport immigration agents will write an exit date on your entry stamp. The time limit for this exit is six months. You must leave Canada by that specified date.
Even if you have no immediate plans to visit Canada, obtaining a Canadian tourist visa can be beneficial for two reasons. Visitor visas to Canada are usually issued for a period of time (5 to 10 years). You can apply for one now and have it for the next ten years. For those possessing a Canadian multiple entry visa, a number of nations, including Mexico, Costa Rica, and Panama, offer EXEMPT visas.
What is the Eligibility requirement for a Canada Tourist Visa?
In order to receive a Canada Visitor Visa, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must demonstrate that they will be able to financially support themselves and their families during their stay.
- Applicants must not be looking to work in Canada or preparing to begin working there.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal history and prepared to follow all of the country's laws.
- Applicants who plan to stay with family or friends should also request letters of invitation from their sponsors.
- A temporary residence visa is necessary for applicants from specified countries.
What are the documents required?
The Canada Visitor Visa process requires you to meet the following criteria:
- A valid passport with a six-month or longer expiration date.
- Documents demonstrating that you have sufficient ties to your home country
- Financial documents demonstrating that you have sufficient cash to sustain your stay in Canada.
- If you plan to stay with your relatives, you will need a letter of invitation from them.
- If you need to have a medical exam before your trip, bring your medical clearance certificate.
What is the application process to apply for a Tourist visa?
The first step in applying for a Canadian visiting visa is to create a GCKey (Government of Canada) login. You can start your visitor visa application when you've created your GCKey and registered. You also get to save a half-completed application and finish it later.
Step 1: As mentioned above, you can apply either online or offline.
Step 2: Complete a visa application form with all of the necessary information and papers.
Step 3: Make a certified check or bank draft payment for the visa processing cost.
Step 4: Bring your passport, photos, and other documents to the nearest Canadian visa application centre.
Step 5: You must provide your fingerprints and a photograph (biometrics).
Step 6: Go to the Canada visa application centre and submit your visa application form.
Step 7: Get a receipt from the application centre with your unique tracking number on it.
Step 8: Use this number to track your application online.
What is the cost to apply online?
The application fee for a Tourist Visa is CAD100 (about 5,200 INR), while the biometrics charge is CAN$85 (about 4,400 INR). A cost of C$100 (Rs 5532.73) per person is required to extend your stay as a visitor. You must pay a visa cost of C$200 (Rs 11065.45) to extend your tourist status.
Acquiring a Canadian Tourist Visa is fairly easy if you keep a check of requirements and submit your application as described above. You can also hire an immigration consultant to help you with the application process in order to avoid any errors.
Created on Jun 1st 2022 07:04. Viewed 48 times.