Interior designing ideas for a Small Flatby Rugs and beyond Handmade Carpets and Rugs shop
not matter that you are living in a big space or in a small flat. Your
apartment may be short on space, but that does not mean it has to be short on
style. You should focus on decorating and filling your home
with items that fit your needs while highlighting your personal aesthetic and
There are many home decorating ideas which can personalize your flat and will help to give a feel like home.
1) Begin with the Living room: - A living room is the most important part of a home and when we talk about a small flat, this is the heart of whole flat because you spend so much time in the living room with your friends and family like watching T.V with family, gossip etc. For decorating a living room, first, you think that how much furniture you need and accordingly if you have extra furniture in living room then you can remove it. Put only that furniture which you need because when we are talking about a small space, every inch counts and we certainly do not want a space to look cluttered.
This is my favorite idea to decorate a home because it quickly converts a dull room into a stylish and classic room. For decorating purpose you can use a handmade carpet in wool or silk. This depends on your choice. Handmade wool carpet is less expensive than handmade silk carpet. Handmade silk carpet is expensive but this is known as a king of handmade carpets and gives a luxurious look. A handmade carpet personalizes your room and transforms your apartment into a home.
1) 2) Use dual-purpose furniture:- This is important that you should use those things which will do double duty. Rather than trying to work your space around furniture, focus on buying accessories that will work with you and according to your room space. For example, if we talk about bedroom then you should take a bed which contains slabs in itself and when you need then you can fold it and use for sitting purpose. For the dining room, use a dining table with the drawers so you can put some small accessories in it.
3) Color: - For small flat, light colors are best like white, ivory, cream etc. White color has a feature to make small spaces appear like a big space. White color also reflects the heat from inside to outside. You can use colors according to your choice but I recommend you to use white color for your small room to exude that perfect look.
1) 4) Make Slabs on your wall: - You can maximize your space by adding maximum things on your wall. This is possible if you add slabs on your room wall. For example, you can use wooden slabs separately on your wall instead of using an almirah in bedroom. You can put your clothes and other personal accessories in these slabs.
Some pointers to note:
· You can add light bulb on your wall using hanging stand instead of using a lighting table.
· For the dining room and kitchen, you should build the slabs are very important because there are two places which you can use to put small accessories like utensils, boxes etc.
· For the dining room, you can put prizes (if you won any), flower pot, photographs and other decorating accessories which you want to other people.
Refer to this article when you are going to decorate your small living space. These above easy tips will surely help you to convert your simple room into a stylish way.
Created on Sep 12th 2017 07:25. Viewed 526 times.