Interesting Facts About Orlando No One Will Tell Youby James Gill Spirit Airlines Reservations
Orlando is one of the most popular cities in the United States. From top-notch drink and dine restaurants to world-class theme parks, this friendly city is one of the best places on earth where you can find tons of outdoor activities without blowing your wallet. Get a chance to visit this amazing city affordably when you take that initial step to make your reservation with Spirit Airlines Reservations.
Interesting Facts about Orlando which no one will tell you.
Check out these amazing facts to learn about Orlando especially if you are planning to visit this city for your next trip:
- More than a hundred lakes are founded in Orlando. For example, Lake Eola is an 80 feet deep gigantic sinkhole.
- Orlando is widely famous for its citrus. Since ages, it has remained an important hub for the citrus industry.
- In 2015 around 66 million visited this charming city which drags the number as being equivalent to the total population of Atlanta.
- Orlando is also known by the nickname of the city of Lights, City Phenomenal or the City Beautiful.
- Joseph William Kittinger was the first person to cross the Atlantic Ocean with a gas balloon in the year-1978.
- The Old Orlando Railroad Depot or commonly known as Church Street Station was initially established in 1889 and has been listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
- The Big Tree Par located on North Thornton Avenue is home to some of the oldest trees ranging from 300-400 years old.
Check out Spirit Airlines if you want to get more information on travel and popular destination. Whether you are on the mission of finding something cheap, seat upgrade or looking for flight deals where you can save more money for your next trip, Spirit Airlines Deals have got you covered and all your travel problems.
Created on Nov 5th 2019 02:24. Viewed 370 times.