Instant ways to use Netflix Profile Lock Featureby Sara Louish Netflix Customer Service Number UK
Sharing is caring but not in case of passwords. Whether it is your bank passwords, device lock passwords, or any locker’s password, sharing them might become a big issue for you. Netflix allows every account to comprise up to five individual profiles and multiple users share profile with a friend or partner, that can mess-up your personal stuffs.
Netflix allows the users to lock their profiles with a 4-digit PIN by keeping the safety and your chosen stuffs in mind. In case of Parental Control, this is meant to prevent kids from accessing the profiles of their parents that can expose them to unsuitable content. Apart from this, it can also be used to keep other users away from accessing your watch history and from messing with the recommendations.
Netflix allows you to lock specific profile using a 4-digit PIN and if you want to restrict access to the particular profile on the account, you can safeguard it with a ‘Profile Lock PIN’. Let’s move ahead with the step by step guide to Use Netflix Profile Lock Feature on your Netflix profile.
- Steps to Lock a Netflix Profile using PIN
- First of all, go to the Account page from the web browser
- Open the Profile and Parental Controls settings for the profile you want to lock
- After that, enter the Netflix account password
- Check the box that indicates “Require a PIN” to access the chosen profile
When you lock down a Netflix profile, the image of a locked account will appear underneath it when you load Netflix again. You will be asked to enter the PIN number to access the contents of the profile. Make sure that you are using a strong and stable internet connection while using your Netflix profile.
Unlock a Netflix Account Profile
- First of all, you have to uncheck the box to remove the PIN requirement
- Enter four numbers to create your Profile Lock PIN unless you are using an unsupported device, you will need to enter this PIN to enter the profile or play titles that are downloaded from it
- If you will need to enter a PIN anytime a new profiles is added to the account and choose a Require PIN to add new profiles
- This option is only application when you have created a Profile Lock Pin for the main account profile and choose Submit
When you are done with the above-given steps then, you successfully have created a PIN for your Netflix profile. Call on Netflix Help Number UK to get in touch with the technical experts.
Lock Symbol on Netflix
If you are someone who moves across a lot while watching a video or if you’ve a kid watching a show or a movie with you, it could be annoying if you mistakenly touch any button and the button asks like “Play/Pause” options appear on the screen. This is the reason Netflix has come with a screen lock option which will help to avoid accidental tap while using the Netflix mobile app. The lock symbol usually appears at the bottom of the screen when you start watching movies or series.
Source Url: https://netflixuksupport.tumblr.com/post/649526177646673920/instant-ways-to-use-netflix-profile-lock-feature
Created on Apr 26th 2021 06:31. Viewed 115 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.