1. Firstly, you have to determine which HP driver will be compatible with your HP printer. You can go to the HP’s official website and search from the list of drivers compatible with a particular model of printer.
2. From the Windows taskbar, select the option ‘Devices and Printers’ from the menu.
3. After the ‘Devices and Printers’ window is open, click on ‘Add a Printer’.
4. Select the option ‘Add a local printer’.
5. Choose ‘Use an existing port’ from the given options.
6. You can update your printer driver by clicking on ‘Windows Update’.
7. Select HP and the type of printer you are using.
8. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the required driver.
9. Disconnect the USB cable from your printer and then reconnect it and restart your printer.
10. Check if the driver has been installed properly.
After following these steps, you can easily install the HP printer driver on Window 7, 8 or 10. If still, you don’t get success in installing the required driver, you can call on our HP Toll-Free Number and get all the required support for your HP printer.