Improve Lab Efficiency with Boekel Scientific Histology/Cytology Equipmentby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Boekel Scientific offers a wide range of equipment for histology/cytology applications such as slide strainers, tissue baths, and slide storage cabinets.
Histology and cytology equipment find extensive application in tissue analysis to diagnose various diseases and medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis, cervical disease, abnormal growth, inflammatory diseases, and more. Workflow and productivity has greatly increased in histology and cytology laboratories with leading manufacturers like Boekel Scientific offering equipment designed to provide speedy and reliable sampling and processing. Online lab equipment stores offer a wide range of histology and cytology equipment from Boekel Scientific such as slide strainers, tissue baths, slide storage cabinets, and microslide dispensers.
Histology/Cytology Equipment from Boekel Scientific
* Round Tissue Bath, 230v – The Round Tissue Bath, 230 V is designed to soften the embedded tissue specimens, and eliminates wrinkles, folds or distortion during the preparation of paraffin embedded tissue sections. Its wide, flat edge serves as a convenient drying surface for processed slides. The bath surface is black ceramic coated for viewing the tissues specimens clearly. The device comes with a separate on/off switch, thermostat and pilot light. It offers rapid heat-up and is easy to clean and maintain.
* Slide Storage Cabinet - The modular slide storage cabinet comes with six cabinet drawers which can accommodate up to 5000 standard 1 inch x 3 inch microscope slides. The drawers slide smoothly and quietly and the plastic drawer dividers can be removed easily to store objects up to 2 inches wide. It is made of durable cold rolled steel construction with baked on epoxy finish. The unit is stackable to 10 cabinets high and interlocks are added for additional stability. Other features include –
- Sponge blocks spacers and identification labels
- Drawer backs act as handles to easily transport drawer to a different location
- 2 year warranty
* Microscope Slide Dispenser – Made of sterilizable, stainless steel material, these slide dispensers can hold up to 54 standard 3 inch x 1 inch microscope slides. A sponge rubber cushion on the bottom prevents scratching and slipping on the bench-top. It can accommodate slides of different thickness.
* Light Shield for Slide Moat – The Light shield for slide moat features a PID temperature controller for easy temperature selection. It can hold up to 30 standard microscope slides and comes with a tempered glass lid which seals with integral gasket on heating base. Standard applications of this device include –
- In situ hybridization
- Slide warming and drying
- Single temperature microscope slide incubation procedures
* Illuminated Tissue Bath W/ Dryer & Orienter Block, 115v – Suitable for all histological research applications in hospitals and research facility laboratories, the Illuminated Tissue 115V eliminates folds, wrinkles and distortion while preparing paraffin embedded tissue sections. It features an all stainless steel construction with epoxy coating for stain and corrosion resistance. Some of the other important specifications and features include – over-temperature safety thermostat, built-in slide dryer/warmer, built-in specimen orienter block, and digital LCD readout.
Benefits of Purchase from a Reliable Online Laboratory Equipment Store
Purchase of Boekel Scientific histology and cytology equipments from a reliable lab equipment supplier would come with benefits such as budget-friendly prices and timely maintenance support.
Created on Mar 4th 2018 22:28. Viewed 216 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.