Identification of Most Important Features in Telehealth Appby Ashish Sharma Digital Marketing Expert
Telehealth app development has become one of the most important ways to get correct treatment online without any actual visit to the doctor.
Whenever a client or a patient is willing to adopt a new telehealth app he/she should be completely aware of the unique functions these telehealth software systems are providing.
● Serves more patient in a day
● It is very convenient
● Improves client engagement and loyalty
● Telehealth app development services lower unnecessary admissions and readmissions
● It provides better healthcare services
● Gives more focus on critical patients
● It improves the overall efficiency of healthcare
● Mobile telehealth solutions creates better coordination
● Telehealth solutions have also decreased expenses
SISGAIN is one of the leading telehealth app development service companies which is focused to provide care that only focuses on the patients. With SISGAIN’s mobile telehealth solutions you will get:
● Appointment bookings and reminders
● AI driven symptoms checker
● Multilingual benefits
● Audio/video conferencing
● Health goals
● Exercise routines
● Reminders and push notifications
● 24x7 Chat support
● EMR/EHR Integration
Recent studies have shown that several new features are introduced in the telehealth app development which includes:
Since the main goal of these apps is to connect doctor and patient, scheduling is both the most cited and most frustrating detail in customer reviews. Moreover, most telehealth apps on the market never expected the sudden rise in need they are experiencing today. Because of this, it is both (a) hard to plan a time with a doctor and (b) tough for doctors and patients to connect at the scheduled time. Telehealth app development service creators should:
● Automatically reporting a new appointment time if either the doctor or patient had to miss a meeting. Through this means the patient will feel satisfied that they got a personal time slot even if they weren’t able to soon reschedule.
● Give more date and time options. Mainly, patients would like to see more than a week’s worth of time slots so that they can plan and pick a time that works best with their schedule.
● Allowing scheduling after-hours also will give patients the ability to schedule an appointment after the working hours is especially helpful for people working full-time, and can see a doctor.
Next in the line is the customer service – or rather the need for customer service. When things go wrong, customers should have a clear opportunity online and not need to call in and suffer long wait times. Telehealth app should have:
● The telehealth software development service provider should provide a simple place where users can call, email, or chat with a chatbot to fix problems.
● Allow prescription orders, refills, and management within the app to lower customer effort when it comes to getting their medicines after a virtual visit.
User experience is main in every mobile app. Telehealth apps should be even more aware of design to avoid building a tough experience for patients who may already be trying to manage a hard health condition. Mobile telehealth solutions should consider:
● Reminders and alerts, which are an important factor of successful telehealth mobile apps and help patients, praise their appointments.
● Design - the design of the mobile app is very important to reach out to people. If a patient has a hard time using the app, logging in for their appointment, or knowing where to click, it will be harmful to the app and impact the overall success.
● Payment options, mainly digital payment, which can improve the user experience. Upon their appointment, patients should be able to take care of their payment methods using digital pay integration via Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Paypal.
Created on Nov 5th 2020 05:40. Viewed 141 times.