5 Things to consider when choosing a Telehealth Software Platformby Ashish Sharma Digital Marketing Expert
If you are looking for the best telehealth app development service you have to pay attention to several aspects. Choosing a Telehealth Software Platform is not an easy task for everyone. While selecting the most suitable telehealth app development services people tend to make mistakes of not focusing on some very important and major issues.
So, if you’re ready to add mobile telehealth solutions to your healthcare practice you should research well because there is a lot of competition in the market. Every healthcare provider has various needs. You need to think carefully about telehealth technology, patient needs, and forming practical goals.
5 Features you should pay attention to while you are choosing a Telehealth Software Platform
- HIPAA Compliance
● If you’re going to be caring for patients, the system must be HIPAA Compliant. A lot of video-conferencing software can give a video connection for telehealth providers, but it’s not a good idea.
● Skype and FaceTime are not encrypted or secure. Test with your telehealth platform to confirm that it meets all the minimum criteria for HIPAA, and confirm with your state laws that there are no different rules that platforms must meet.
- User-Friendly Method
● Executing a telehealth app development service requires involvement from both your partners and patients. All parties should feel satisfied using this technology, including your most weak patients, such as the elderly, low-income households, and those suffering from a chronic disease.
● To guarantee successful adoption look for a telehealth program that’s automatic and easy to use. Ask some of your patients to test this technology to make sure they feel positive about using the services they need.
- Specialty Care Solutions
Whether you are running the main care practice or a large hospital, look for a telehealth platform that caters to specialty care providers. You can refer your patients to expert doctors using the same system to improve continuous care.
- Patient Experience
● With the rising popularity of telehealth platforms, doctors should consider what factors drive the patient experience first.
● For example, doctors should think about how the patient will interact with telehealth technology. Whether the interaction will be through a laptop or mobile device? Also, you should agree if you want to use your telehealth platform for pre or post-operative care. Last but not least doctors need to combine patient feedback to help restructure any active inefficiencies.
- Time to Enforce
●Telehealth app development service implementation with other technologies, such as electronic medical software (EMR) systems, can assure efficiency and help you to better understand data. However, combining any telehealth platform into your EMR system will take some time.
● Many doctors have chosen a telehealth vendor that doesn’t need EMR integration. A Video chat has become a popular EMR integration for many doctors. With this telehealth platform, you can take a video call and document the EMR later.
SISGAIN delivers the best telehealth app development service combining all the above-mentioned features.
SISGAIN’s telehealth software is a white-label platform which ensures the Patient-Engagement and helps in the Video Calling to grow your medical practice revenues and personalize patient care
● View upcoming appointments
● View previous appointments
● Schedule on time
● Medicine directory
● Can call for feedback
● Write prescriptions during video calling
● Receive Mobile Notifications
● View your health profile
● Book Appointments
● Consult via video
● Receive E-Prescriptions
● Make Payments
● Upload Health Reports
● Medicine Reminder
● Video consultation
Follow-ups are simpler than ever with Video Consultations. Patients can easily book an appointment and connect to a doctor via video call and can consult them for the treatment.
Doctors can create prescriptions during video calls and send them to patients' apps in real-time.
● Accept online payments
An easy way to accept online payments for Appointments within the app.
● Comprehensive health records
Patients can have access to a comprehensive electronic health record which includes a Health profile, Health conditions, Medications, Allergies, and Treatments
● Mobile Notifications
You can also send push notifications to your registered patients who use the SISGAIN health app or your custom patient app to engage with your virtual practice.
SISGAIN delivers a best telehealth software service. We use the power of the technologies to create a holistic range of health services into a single, integrated platform. From video consultations and claims management to appointment booking and archiving health records, SISGAIN is the one-stop place for all your healthcare needs.
Created on Nov 23rd 2020 04:47. Viewed 168 times.