HP printer - Not Taking Commands from Computerby A1 Printer Repair We are A1 Printer Repair solving every Printer rep
HP has come so far and developed its name as one of the most trusted brands among the other A –listers. It is very well-known in the commercial area of working and has launched some of the best printers over the time. It also offers laptops, desktop computers, and all sorts of printers.
But just like other machines, HP printers also have a common issue, faced by its users. The most common issue is printer won’t print. This issue can take place due to many reasons, which can vary from connectivity issue to faulty driver configuration.
If you want to resolve the issue you have three ways to catch up:
· First, is to contact HP Printer Repair in Illinois.
· Or you can search in your browser as printer repair near me.
· Second contact on the toll-free number - +1(877) 894-5316
· The last option is you can try different methods given in this blog to solve the issue.
Let’s get started,
1. Basic troubleshooting -
You can do some troubleshooting at first when you find your HP printer stops working. You should check the status of the connection between your printer and your computer. Make sure your devices are properly connected with each other, and the network or the cable you use to connect these devices is normal.
You can also try restarting your HP printer. Turn it off completely and unplug the power cord, leave it for a couple of minutes, and then plug the cord back and power on the printer. See if your printer can print as normally as before.
2. Update or Reinstall Printer Driver -
The easiest way to update your printer is using Driver Easy. It will easily recognize your computer system it will suggest you the right driver for your printer.
· Download and Install Driver Easy.
· Run Driver Easy and hit Scan Now button.
· Driver Easy will scan your computer and detect any problem if your drivers have any.
· Now, click on the Update button to download the correct driver for your device.
· Hit Update All button.
With Driver Easy you can also uninstall the driver. Follow the steps mentioned below:
· You have to open Driver Easy and select Tools.
· Now, select Driver Uninstall option.
· You will notice a list of drivers will open in front of you.
· Select your HP printer driver and click on the uninstall button.
3. Set your printer as default -
When you trying to print something, the task is assigned to your default printer unless you select another printer on purpose. As a result, HP printer won’t complete the print job.
And if you want to set your HP printer as default, you must follow the steps written below.
· You have to press the Window logo key and R key simultaneously to open Run dialog.
· Now, in this dialog, type “control” and hit the Enter button.
· Now, the control panel will open.
· Select Devices and Printers option.
· You have to right click on your HP printer and select the option Set as default printer.
· Now, click on Yes if prompted.
· Select the icon of your HP printer.
Now, your printer is set as the defaulted printer in your computer.If the issue still persists then you can contact the Printer Repair services in Illinois. You can also contact on the toll-free number - +1(877) 894-5316.
Created on Jan 7th 2021 12:51. Viewed 125 times.