How to Use Lonsdor K518ISE?
Here I take the Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost as example.
1) Binding 1.Go to the “Bind emulator key” function;
2.Turn on emulator key and put it into K518ISE key slot (put the status indicator down, make sure the key is active);
3.Following the system direction and click “OK” to start binding;
4.After binding completed, the system will indicate “Binding successful”. Note: The KPROG adapter is specialized for part of Volvo car series and the new Maserati for the time being, we are still developing some more car models that the adaptor can support in the near future, such as Jeep Grand Cherokee, please refer to our website or directly go to the”One key update” for latest news.
2) Backup EEPROM data Connect K518ISE with car OBD port, enter into “Backup immodata” to back up the data.
3) Make emergency emulator key After choosing the immo data, in a network environment, the system will indicate to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model, please start the key and put it into K518ISE key slot(make sure the key is activate), follow the instruction to make an emulator key.
4) Add smart key Click the car start button, put the generated SKE emulator key close to the start button, with induction the car will automatically activated. The system will read current key count, then follow the instruction to add key. Precaution
1.”Bind emulator key” can identify the SKE emulator key binding state;
2.SKE emulator key need to bind K518ISE host and can bind only for one time;
3.When making emulator key, make sure well net connection and to choose the corresponding SKE emulator key model correctly. More detail pleas view our official website: K518ISE programs Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost via OBD
How to update Lonsdor K518ISE
here are 3 ways to update the system,and after you connect the k518ise to the network,it will updated to the latest version automatically.
One key update:quickly update the new added or modified functions. APK update:this is used when the APK is updated. Force to update:this is used when the device is faulty or to retrieve data.
Londor K518ISE Adaptor Binding: Please note that KPROG adapter must be bound to K518ISE before using, here is the binding process:
Step 1. Connect adapter to K518ISE with mainline
Step 2. Connect K518ISE with 12V power supply
Step 3. Enter into “Setting”
Step 4. Click “Bind adapter”
Step 5. Click “OK” to complete
Note: The KPROG adapter is specialized for part of Volvo car series and the new Maserati for the time being, we are still developing some more car models that the adaptor can support in the near future, such as Jeep Grand Cherokee, please refer to our website or directly go to the”One key update” for latest news
How to Register Lonsdor K518ISE key programmer?
After system updating, you need go to registration&activation.
For new user, Click on Registration, Input: user name(email), name(min 2 char), password(min 6 char), email verification code
Click on YES Lonsdor K518ISE registration completes (if interrupted after registration is done,
you will go to the System update–Registered user to proceed). Then go to Activation confirmation to continue.
How to ActivateLonsdor K518ISE car key programmer tool?
After confirming activation, it will go thepassword Setup interface set 6-digit numbers as your startup password information verification by Lonsdor (5-30 minutes, you can check the progress by clicking “Refresh” ) re-enter the password to verify get the notification that verification successful the whole process before using the device is complete.
The most important note: 1. User name must be workable email address, so that you can receive the verification codefrom Lonsdor by email.
2. Please pay attention to the difference between the registration password (min 6 char) and the startup password(6-digit), the former will generally only used when registration, so please commit the 6-digit startup password into memory, as this will be required every time when you start the device.
3. The account will be bound to the corresponding device for life, other accounts can not log in your device and your account can not log in an registered or activated device either.
4. An account can be used to bind multiple new devices.
Created on Jan 13th 2020 07:27. Viewed 181 times.