LAUNCH Easydiag 3.0 +EOBD+Demo Support Bluetooth Work with Android /IOSby Xing T. ***
Launch EasyDiag3.0 is an integrated service platform based on automotive diagnostic solutions. Key features include automotive diagnostics, operational data query, vehicle maintenance, data and information sharing.
2018 LAUNCH Easydiag 3.0 Plus with Two Free Vehicle Software+EOBD-Demo Support Bluetooth for Android /IOS
EasyDiag 3.0 includes hardware+ EOBD+ DEMO
EasyDiag 3.0 Plus includes 2 free vechicles software+DEMO+EOBD
2. it can for Android & IOS
3. This is 100% Original Launch Easydiag,only support LAUNCH official software ,you can register and buy software from offical website!
Launch Easydiag 3.0 Description:
Launch EasyDiag3.0 is an integrated service platform based on automotive diagnostic solutions. Key features include automotive diagnostics, operational data query, vehicle maintenance, data and information sharing. The client communicates with the vehicle using a Bluetooth connector (DBScar connector). The data between the terminal and the connector is realized through Bluetooth. It realizes a complete diagnostic function, including a complete electronic control system.
Launch Easydaig 3.0 Features:
1. Full OBDII generic code reader/scanner capability included at no charge
2. Read and clear codes on all vehicle systems
3. Complete system and subsystem coverage (engine, ABS, SRS, transmission and more) with live date and color graphing
4. Enhanced live date and for all vehicle system
5. Includes Bluetooth OBDII connector-optional extension cable available for easier plugging and unplugging of OBDII connector
6. Intuitive interface and easy to use
7. Customizable software-choose from over 70 Asian, European and North American manufacturer for enhanced capability
8. Single carline software priced individually per vehicle manufacturer Additional coverage, capabilities and functions with each new software update
This new powerful tool is easy to work with your ios device, making your iPhone or iPad a powerful diagnostic scanner!
This tool can update on launch website,once your register successfully, you can choose the car brands software based on your requirment and pay for it,then you can download to your iPhone or iPad or Android device .
Then, connect your iPhone / iPad / Android device with Launch X431 EasyDiag, you can diagnose the cars.
This tool does not require an interface. A single Bluetooth connector along with the company's software allows the user to select from over 30 manufacturers for Asian, European and Domestic applications.
Launch Easydiag 3.0 Plus Vehicle List:
AUDI,BENZ,BMW,CITROEN,DACIA,EUROD,FIAT, GAZ,GMSA,JAGUAR,LANCIA,LANDROVER, MINI,OPEL,PEUGEOT,PORSCHE,RENAULT,ROMEO,ROVER,SAAB,SEAT,SKODA, SMART,SPRINTER,VAZ,VOLVO,VW, D
ACURA,DAEWOO,DAIHATSU,HOLDEN,HONDA,HYUNDAI,INFINITI,JPISUZU,KIA,LEXUS,MAHINDRA,MARUTI,MAZDA,MITSUBISHI,NISSAN,PERODUA,PROTON, SSANGYONG, SBARU,SUZUKI,TATA,TLISUZU,TOYOTA
Please kindly note that:
Precautions on operating vehicle's ECU
Do not disconnect the vehicle inner consume when the ignition switch is on, so as to avoid the sensors or the ECU damage.
Do not place the magnetic object near the ECU in order to avoid the failure of the circuitry and components.
Do cut off the power supply of ECU system before welding on the vehicle.
Pay more attention to the ECU and the sensors when the operation is next to them.
Ground yourself when you disassemble PROM,otherwise ECU and sensors will be damaged by static electricity.
Do connect ECU harness connector firmly,otherwise electronic elements, such as IC inside ECU, will be damaged.
The instrument is a precision electronic instrument. Pay more attention when in use, do not have it dashed.
The equipment power is supplied by 12v battery voltage;do not use other voltage power.
Turn off the ignition switch when connect or disconnect the diagnostic connector.
Put the EasyDiag in its place on the back of the protective casing in order to avoid lost.
Launch Easydiag 3.0 Plus Package including:
1pc x EasyDiag Connector
1pc x Password Paper
Created on Apr 2nd 2018 18:15. Viewed 1,010 times.